Fly-on-the-Wall Police TV Show

Strange that the people who present the "Hunted "series on YouTube, seem to be doing a better job of exposing these paedophiles, than our own police. Perhaps the police should employ them to do just what they're doing. It'd leave the police with even more time to catch and stop speeding motorists, or stop and search two people walking along the street, before charging them with "unlawful assembly".

Sponsored Links
Would you prefer vigilantism?

No.

How have you managed to interpret what I said as a preference for vigilantism?

How the heck did you get from "Agreed, it's backwards." to your statement above?

Surely there are other more plausible possibilities before you get there???

When I said that, I meant that you have to put your trust in (and expect) the police to do their job properly and investigate. In the case quoted that obviously did not happen.

Strange that the people who present the "Hunted "series on YouTube, seem to be doing a better job of exposing these paedophiles, than our own police. Perhaps the police should employ them to do just what they're doing. It'd leave the police with even more time to catch and stop speeding motorists, or stop and search two people walking along the street, before charging them with "unlawful assembly".
Police cannot use entrapment methods to catch criminals.

Sponsored Links
What do you think of the success rate figures in Judy's evidence?

Police cannot use entrapment methods to catch criminals.
They can and do go online to catch paedo's and can pretend to be children. Lying about who you are isn't entrapment. Entrapment is encouraging or setting up someone to commit a crime they may not have done.

So do journo's - done enough jobs where journo's have pretended to be children and then a meeting was agreed. Journo, snapper and police all there to catch the sicko's in the act. The evidence gathered by journo's is used in court. It's not entrapment because the paedo's are the ones who do all the leading, not the 'child'.

Best one I ever photographed topped himself just before his court case. Not only was he caught trying to meet a minor and sending sexually explicit messages, he had a computer full of nasty. He finally did the decent thing.

Sponsored Links
Back