Flying? Soon?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Allow plenty of time ...

"At 2am this morning the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre raised the UK threat state to its highest level - critical."
TOL LINK
:cry:

Sponsored Links
Just think of all those mobile phones in the hold, as they land they all receive the text message, WELCOME Etc..
Or
Will they be giving out a reminder as you are on the taxi way, to turn all mobiles off.

Ah well - flying is very bad for the environment, so maybe the end of it is not such a bad thing.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Ah well - flying is very bad for the environment, so maybe the end of it is not such a bad thing.

Tell me about it

going to ibiza on wednesday and now not looking forward to it :eek: :eek:

hope we get the f****** that cause this trouble and use police discretion on them :LOL:

The suspects in custody are believed all to be British citizens, many of them of Pakistani origin.

the above is typical of our pc culture

who wants a multicultural society ???? come on why where we not asked

i would dare any politition to ask joe public now

MUSLIMS have declared war on the west and we are not listening :evil:

Slogger said:
There you go again with your right-wing loony-ism

And your racism

No they haven't, and falsehoods like that are verging on incitement to religious hatred, which is a criminal offence.

ban-all-sheds said:
and doncaster's just built itself a shiny new airport :cry:

crafty1289 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
and doncaster's just built itself a shiny new airport :cry:

Doncaster airport shouldn't be affected as Airfix flights are running as normal

Which was the budget airline that was making a big thing about having cheaper fares if all you had was hand luggage? (presumably to reduce their ground-handling fees).

Their business model has just been knocked for six, whoever it was...

While I reckon they are crying wolf again, maximum public inconvenience is the order of the day. ;)

People often get arrested in these scares but seldom get charged with anything. The powers that be appear to be keeping these problems going for their own ends, usually to introduce even more draconian laws.

As far as terrorism goes this country seems safer than ever. No doubt the security services would say this is down to them, but I doubt the problems were that bad in the first place. There are many vested interests at play here.

If we want to stop terrorism we should stop interferring with other countries affairs and concentrate on our own.

I just pray they aren't softening us up to justify whatever happens in Iran.

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
There you go again with your right-wing loony-ism

And your racism

No they haven't, and falsehoods like that are verging on incitement to religious hatred, which is a criminal offence.

so sue me ? and guess what we would both get to know where each other lives

and i bet you would be living in a nice cosy middle england whereas i live in an area which you would say was culturally blessed

see you in court ;)

Sponsored Links
Back