Food prices

Sponsored Links
Yeah he knows the script all right. :rolleyes:

Why are you on a UK forum banging on about that place? Join a Prague forum or just STFU. It's boring.

It was you who changed the subject. I commented on Tesco raising food prices, you went off on one about gypos, whitespirit got a word in and it went from there, Sombrero asking about the system etc I havent even been online for the weekend and it went on without me. Bounced back a few of WS's points about ciggies and guns and then you went all paedo again, turning a thread from food - to gypos to paedos now. Obsessed.

WS has got you figured, its all about just arguing the point and I havent got the time for 30000 posts of batting it back. Ive had a few PM's asking for an overview too, people considering a change, bit more info etc, just putting a bit more meat in the posts, a different opinion from the other side of the fence to the usual foreigner bashing.

Ill stick you on the ignore list. I think your worse then PeterPerfection.

Don't stick me on ignore, just stop posting bollux. :rolleyes:

Don't stick me on ignore, just stop posting bollux. :rolleyes:

Im just responding to the posts of others, putting a bit of background on WS's findings or offering alternative info on benefits or foreigners. If you dont want to read it, put me on ignore(he won't).

Your on a reprimand. I wont put you on ignore unless you bring up paedos in other threads again. If I posted about the dodgy back tailgate on the landrover freelander, it shouldnt be turned into gypos or paedos.

Sponsored Links
That's all we talk about in here. It's our favourite topic.

Don't feed the sad troll Graeme1983. You're giving him a reason for his pathetic existence.

He can't understand that people don't share his sick perversions. He's probably getting off right now on his grubby fantasies, making out that there is an ulterior motive to perfectly innocent activities.

Back