Football

sea sea seasiders!!!! :D

Gona be a tough season for them Di, if pre-season friendlies are anything to go by, they are generally not, but they have been poor against some weak oppos, but I hope they do well.

Only wish my team was in the same league, so I could have a weekend on the lash in sunny Blackpool! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Blackpool have just signed 5 new players, including one from NI!...the towns buzzing off it!....its "tangerine day" tomorrow in honour of their first premiership match on Saturday!....

...and you dont need an excuse to have a weekend in Blackpool...just get yourself over here!..... :D :cool: :D

I might adopt Blackpool as my second club!
Seeing they play in Orange (I know it's tangerine really) ;)
Not been to Blackpool for about 6 Years, used to love it!

Sponsored Links
Good luck to the seasiders in their 1st premiership game on Saturday!!!
:D

I thought the match had been rescheduled to be played at our place, as yours wasn't finished yet? Sorry to disappoint anyone turning up to the great concrete carpark that greets you as you enter Blackpool !

Wigan got beat by Blackpool in a cup match last season, so don't expect a pretty match, Wigan will be all out for revenge. Welcome to the premier league!

Blackpool and Wigan have a history in lower divisions, I recall a load of Wigan supporters cars were vandalised one time in Blackpool. Pie eaters that live in Mudhuts don't forget.

Newbies in town? I expect 6-1 to Wigan, with a sending off for Blackpool. But do better in their next few matches, same as last year against Burnley, newboys.

But good luck, sporting best, and all that!

souf london mate bout hour n half,other half says even early kick offs im not home before midnight

as far is i know the match is at the DW stadium!......coz yeah....Bloomfield Rd aint ready!.... :D

im not really a big football fan.....motorcycle racing is my sport of choice....but its cool that the team did what they did!.....

I hope man city fall flat on their face...all this money is just another chelski and the title goes to the "Winning Bidder"

I hope man city fall flat on their face...all this money is just another chelski and the title goes to the "Winning Bidder"

Most teams have bought the league since Jack Walker did it for Blackburn, noone moaned then or when UTD bought it.

Only recent team to win it outright is Arsenal (in my opinion). If it wasn't us would be someone else.

I have been a City fan for over 40 years and I'm taking what I can get, I have done my trawling through the lower leagues to places like Barnsley/Norwich etc

Good luck to Blackpool this year they earned their moment in the spotlight

i'll be at the lane on sat to watch the richkids get taught a lesson :D
If we finish in the top 4 again I'll be delighted, it will be much tougher this year I reckon for the 3rd and 4th spots. Hope chelsea dont win title but looks most likely
prediction(or hope, bit of both)
chelski
Arsenal
Scumchester utd
Scousers
Yiddo's

manc

Sorry Micky had to correct your typo

:LOL:

i'll be at the lane on sat to watch the richkids get taught a lesson :D
If we finish in the top 4 again I'll be delighted, it will be much tougher this year I reckon for the 3rd and 4th spots. Hope chelsea dont win title but looks most likely
prediction(or hope, bit of both)
chelski
Manure
Yiddos
Scousers
scum

manc

Sorry Micky had to correct your typo

:LOL:

not sure what you mean ;)

So anyone have an idea who will be in the starting line up for City then?
I think that will be there downfall this year, getting a settled side!

City will probably lose a few matches, they sack the manager, install a new one after a few weeks, lose some more matches, sack a load of players, buy expensive ones in, they don't gel..

It happens every season doesn't it? :LOL:

I think the best match I ever saw live was againt City, 2 years ago? 4-2 I think it was? Only to be beat on the return leg, and saw that live too. Drawing with Arsenal when the floodlights went down a close 2nd, to put us through to the Carling Cup final.

1st sat of the season had my fried breakfast on my way to boozer its all gd,will probably start getting bad 5 minutes after kick off knowing city lol, not sure what team he will put out hope he starts all new signings apart from yesterdays,think will take time to gel and hope he gets that time,tough start though,spuds away then scousers

Sponsored Links
Back