Football

Sponsored Links
They've just blew out one of your best players from last season, seems crazy to me. I'm glad Bellamy won't be playing when you play the pool though, and if you don't want him, send him back down here.

Sponsored Links

You always have optimism in your own team don't you? Wasn't it Chelsea that beat us 8-0 last game last season? And Spurs?

I did say that Blackpool beat us in a cup match last season, and I'm the first to congratulate the tangerines. They played well, Wigan were awful, could have been 6-1, or 7-1 easy. But to the wrong side(!)

:D :D sea sea seasiders!!!!!!!!!... oh yes!!!! and for a short time number one in the premier league!!!!!......

up the pool !!!!!! :D

:D :D sea sea seasiders!!!!!!!!!... oh yes!!!! and for a short time number one in the premier league!!!!!......

up the pool !!!!!! :D

I remember the same elation when Wigan were top of the Prem league once, for a few days...enjoy, it's gonna get a whole lot harder..

Latest is that Wigan's star player n'Zogbia has gone on strike! Aw diddums!

In Wigan, either the Rugby do really well, and the footy team do awful, or vice-versa, and Rugby is doing really well (I don't understand the variations of rugby)

booked late and ended up in west stand. Quiet and expensive! but hey ho.
Got park lane tickets for CL qualifer. Where you sat?

edit ok, i see its a bit obvious where you'll be sat lol. tucked up in the corner. I'll give you a wave :LOL:

Champions league you're having a laugh, Champions League you're having a laugh

What's the similarity between Spurs and a 3 pronged plug?

Both useless in Europe

very amusing, but we'll be fine. A slight hiccup now is better than later. Watching Dawson on that pitch was like bambi on ice. Can't believed they watered a plastic pitch before the game !!!!! ffs thats ridiculous. We'll cruise through at the lane, i reckon 3-0.
As for your lot, well you were very lucky to get away from that without conceding. If only we could shoot we would have won comfortably.
Personally from where I was sitting, MOM goes to kolo Toure closely followed by bale. Worst players were Tommy hud and yaya toure, those to cancelled each other out they were so bad. Should of taken em both off and played with 10 each!
I have a picture for you I'll upload it.
here, im guessing your in there somewhere?
View media item 25381

Considering our opening game against Man U, I think the Toon will be in the top 6! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think more like bottom six, they have not invested in new players.
I think they will struggle, current squad not good enough!
Sea Sea Seasiders

Thanks for the pic mate, I was 3 rows from the back (upper) and 3 seats in from your lot, was good bit of banter

I agree with most of your points apart from MOM for me it had to be Joe Hart followed by Bale, he had Richards tied up in knots, I had said ebfore the game I would have been more than happy with a point

Our turn tonight

We're all going on European Tour, a European tour,

I agree with most of your points apart from MOM for me it had to be Joe Hart followed by Bale, he had Richards tied up in knots, I had said ebfore the game I would have been more than happy with a point
The only reason I didnt mention Hart was cos i think all but 1 save were plum saves, most gks would have saved them. The only 1 that stood out was prob ekottos deflected shot, god knows how he got to that.
Kolo Toure for me put on a world class display of defending, with some absolutely superb match saving tackles.

Sponsored Links
Back