Football

View media item 25088 ....Good Luck to BFC tomorrow ....away to Arsenal....sky sports are reckoning on a 3-0 defeat...and betting odds are 14/1 for a Blackpool win!....

....sea sea seasiders

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
View media item 25088 ....Good Luck to BFC tomorrow ....away to Arsenal....sky sports are reckoning on a 3-0 defeat...and betting odds are 14/1 for a Blackpool win!....

....sea sea seasiders

Good luck to Blackpool, couple Arsenal fans from work going and hoping seasiders get at least draw so the banter will be good on Monday

come on Blackpool! Had too much stick this week over CL qualifier, need some ammunition!

Wigan have beat Arsenal a couple of times, so Blackpool have a chance..riding high on their humiliating Wigan..

And we face Chelsea..nice! We beat them once, and lost in the 96th minute, much to Mourinio(sp) embaressment..said we were the better team..

Good luck Blackpool.

Wigan have beat Arsenal a couple of times, so Blackpool have a chance..riding high on their humiliating Wigan..

And we face Chelsea..nice! We beat them once, and lost in the 96th minute, much to Mourinio(sp) embaressment..said we were the better team..

Good luck Blackpool.

Chelsea have won the Premier League trophy for the third time in six seasons after thrashing Wigan 8-0.

Yip yip!

Listening to it on 5 live, sounds as if they are getting a tanking.

referee finally blows the whilstle at stoke after 7mins added time!
One hairy moment where it looked like the ball crossed the line for stoke, will wait for analysis on MOTD, but personally it looked like a foul on Gomes.
Anyway, a tricky away win with a weakened side, I'll take that thankyou very much :D
not good for Blackpool though! oh dear! I was hoping for an upset....6-0! crikey. :confused:

...what can i say????....

....you cant win em all!!.....

AT least you know 'slightly' how I felt last week! AND EVEN WORSE THIS!!!

Got Carling Cup midweek, against ??? 3rd league? (weakly - cmon Wigan!)...then...

SPURS!!!!! Who also beat us 8-0 last season....YAY!!!! Wigan are setting records! The club refunded the crowds tickets on that match, last year, so buy a Wigan season ticket, to see heavy defeats all season.

The good news for Blackpool, is that Wigan managed to get to the Carling Cup final, so you have a chance at that.

Sponsored Links
Back