Football

:D ...well done Wigan!!.....

and well done to the Seasiders on the 2-2 draw!....even if one was a Fulham own goal!!......onwards and upwards!!.....

Sponsored Links
.....hey guys....be nice!...this a friendly thread!....ur team were robbed ..ok...Wigan played better on the day!.!.... :D :D ...its all just a game!

Sea Sea Seasiders!......

Sponsored Links
.....hey guys....be nice!...this a friendly thread!....ur team were robbed ..ok...Wigan played better on the day!.!.... :D :D ...its all just a game!

Sea Sea Seasiders!......
Diane, saying 'grrrrr' was the friendly version :rolleyes:

gulp! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sea Sea Seasiders!!!!

Blackpool match must have been electric to watch live, to come back, and lead, then get a draw must be gutting...unlucky! Diane

Wigan missed golden chances of scoring, thank god they got rid of that lanky goalkeep (misnomer), Kirkland, their new keep was splendid! But on MOTD, they seemed to let their guard down, and rather than keepball, they were all over the place..and Spurs had several chances.

Kirland must be slitting his wrists right about now? 10 goals past him in two games...., new keeper world class saves...

I told you Diane, that NW teams are traditionally bad against London based teams, 1st time that Wigan beat Spurs I believe, and a draw for you...so good result, although unlucky for the win. Better luck on your next run out.

what a disaster. We didn't turn up. What was more annoying was in first half both teams were terrible but wigan had the better chances and probably deserved to go in front but they didnt. Second half we were better, not great but better and dominated most of the play, but they got us on the break. Frankly we were just awful though and deserved everything we got. Wigan didnt win the game, we lost it. Well at least they had plenty of fans down to enjoy it.......
View media item 25658

The mighty reds will rise again soon, we will draw on our history to drive our club forward after all we are the Kings on the uk dont ever forget that.

what a disaster. We didn't turn up. What was more annoying was in first half both teams were terrible but wigan had the better chances and probably deserved to go in front but they didnt. Second half we were better, not great but better and dominated most of the play, but they got us on the break. Frankly we were just awful though and deserved everything we got. Wigan didnt win the game, we lost it. Well at least they had plenty of fans down to enjoy it.......
View media item 25658

I think you will find - err we did win..Simply a case of midweek blues for you, you won entry into the best competition after the World Cup, put the same team out, but your defence was awful, (our shooting was awful, should have been 3 or 4 to Wigan), plus world class saves by the new keeper, Kirkland get your p45 mate. And it's not like Wigan could afford to lose after last seasons 9-1 drubbing, and giving all the fans their money back, then losing 6-0 and 4-0 in their previous 2 games. Heads would roll if we lost heavily.

Wigan didnt win the game, we lost it.

I think you will find - err we did win..Simply a case of midweek blues for you, you won entry into the best competition after the World Cup, put the same team out, but your defence was awful, (our shooting was awful, should have been 3 or 4 to Wigan), plus world class saves by the new keeper, Kirkland get your p45 mate. And it's not like Wigan could afford to lose after last seasons 9-1 drubbing, and giving all the fans their money back, then losing 6-0 and 4-0 in their previous 2 games. Heads would roll if we lost heavily.[/quote]

i dont think you understood. Wigan were poor, they didnt win through good play or because they dominated. We were just dogsh1te. It was definately make or break for martinez though. lose this and he'd have gone i reckon. Wouldnt cost much to refund the fans lol few hundred quid should cover it. What a terrible show. No wonder the team suffer when the supporters cant get off their ar5es and come and watch them.

I think you will find - err we did win..Simply a case of midweek blues for you, you won entry into the best competition after the World Cup, put the same team out, but your defence was awful, (our shooting was awful, should have been 3 or 4 to Wigan), plus world class saves by the new keeper, Kirkland get your p45 mate. And it's not like Wigan could afford to lose after last seasons 9-1 drubbing, and giving all the fans their money back, then losing 6-0 and 4-0 in their previous 2 games. Heads would roll if we lost heavily.

i dont think you understood. Wigan were poor, they didnt win through good play or because they dominated. We were just dogsh1te. It was definately make or break for martinez though. lose this and he'd have gone i reckon. Wouldnt cost much to refund the fans lol few hundred quid should cover it. What a terrible show. No wonder the team suffer when the supporters cant get off their ar5es and come and watch them.[/quote]

i dont think you understood. Wigan were poor, they didnt win through good play or because they dominated. We were just dogsh1te. It was definately make or break for martinez though. lose this and he'd have gone i reckon. Wouldnt cost much to refund the fans lol few hundred quid should cover it. What a terrible show. No wonder the team suffer when the supporters cant get off their ar5es and come and watch them.
[/quote]

Yeah, but Wigan WON. Accept it. You had your 9-1, just accept you lost. Wigan weren't poor, they beat you. If Wigan were poor, what were you? Because they beat you? Just accept the facts. Don't cry. You as you say were dogshite. You have the option to redeem yourselves in the return match, so, be more diplomatic about the result, you lost, you played badly, WIGAN won. You got a 9-1 last season. Just accept that this game, you were crap.

Sponsored Links
Back