Football

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:D :D :D :D :D well done to all....lovely score draws!!...but the day has got to go to BLACKPOOL......woo!!.....the drinks are on me!!...town is chokka with the lights...the place is literally electric!!...
(BFC's song!!..turn it up loud!!)

..................View media item 25088 .....................

sea sea seasiders...we are premier league say we are premier league!!!!!

and a big wet northern razzzzzzzzzzzzberry to newcastle fans!!!!!!.... ;)

sea sea seasiders....4th in the premiership.....oh yes!!!!!!!!..... bring it on....turn the league tangerine!!!!!!!!!.....BFC rule....newcastle drool!!!
:D :D :D

and well done wigan....equalising in the 87th minute......class.....they werent expecting that!!!!... :D

Don't go mad yet Diane, Wigan with 4 points in 4 games, equals a draw a match, and against the opposition, isn't a bad result, and only 3 points behind you..(don't mention the 9 goal deficit!), on equal terms with Liverpool..so anything can and will happen.

I think Wigan were unlucky not to win, as they seemed to have the upper hand throughout, especially against 10 men...they need a killer touch, something is missing from the team (great that Kirkland is now their no2 - he is rubbish!).

Wait until you meet the bad boys of the prem Diane...when Chelsea played Wigan on the first day of the season, and Chelsea won in the 98minute, their manager, the special one, was embarresed at his sides performance..and also nearly apologised for winning..I think a lesson in the premiership is coming next week?

bloody totally insufferable lankies!! 45 mins and 90 min goals, i think the pub jumped as my head hit the bar! Grrrrr!! whichever mod keeps deleteing Di's threads, good on ya!! flipping lanky lorry drivers!!

bloody totally insufferable lankies!! 45 mins and 90 min goals, i think the pub jumped as my head hit the bar! Grrrrr!! whichever mod keeps deleteing Di's threads, good on ya!! flipping lanky lorry drivers!!

SEA SEA SEASIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not nice EddieM......shoo....go and hijack someone elses thread!!!....

newcastle drool!!!!......BFC rule!!!!!! :p

Two men are playing football in a public park when suddenly a crazed rottweiler dives out of a bush and launches itself at one of the men and begins to viciously savage him.

Reacting quickly the other man pulls a plank of wood out of an old fence and forces it into the dog's coller and twists it, breaking the dog's neck and killing it instantly.

Paramedics arrive and take his friend away for medical attention, and a man approaches the hero with a notepad and pen, he says "I am reporter and I would like to write an article about your heroic deed!", the hero agrees and the reporter writes a title for his article-

"Manchester United fan saves friend from vicious attack!"

The man reads this and says "I'm not a Manchester United fan"

The reporter apologises and writes "England fan saves friend from crazed animal!"

The man reads this and says "I'm not a England fan"

The reporter apologises again and asks what football team he supports.

The man replies "Blackpool"

The reporter nods and quickly writes "BFC ******* MURDERS FAMILY PET!"

Sponsored Links
Back