Football

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
At last Wigan get some goals! Kind of retribution for Blackpool knocking us out of the Carling Cup last year(!)..

Sorry Diane ! At least your club can concentrate on FA cup (Europa league qualifier), and the league...

We face Spurs next, you Fulham? Wigan has never done so good against London teams...hope we both break the trend.

its that time of week again so.....important to people on here are these?

Blackpool V Fulham prediction 1-1

*** army v wigan 3-1 hope so anyway, ticket was at least cheaper than last time :)

sunderland v man city 2-2 i reckon a few goals, maybe man city might sneak it....

who else are people following?

its that time of week again so.....important to people on here are these?

Blackpool V Fulham prediction 1-1

*** army v wigan 3-1 hope so anyway, ticket was at least cheaper than last time :)

sunderland v man city 2-2 i reckon a few goals, maybe man city might sneak it....

who else are people following?

Blackpool 2-1 Fulham
Spuds 2-1 Wigan
Sunderland 0-4 City

You happy with Champs League draw MG

...id be happy with a draw !!.....pundits are predicting Fulham to win!

Come on Blackpool!!!....Sea Sea Seasiders!!.. :D

You happy with Champs League draw MG

yeh cant complain. could be worse. we're better than bremen and twente, its just a matter if our lack of european experience will let us down? will be new experience for alot of our players. we'll see. Im quite hopeful.

Blackburn V Arsenal..........1-2

Blackpool V Fulham...........2-2

Chelsea V Stoke...............4-1

Spurs V Wigan..................2-0

Wolves V Newcastle...........1-1

AND

man u V WESTHAM...............0-1 .......... ;)

Spurs hammered us last time out...8 or 9 nil? As did Chelsea..last game of season so nothing to play for really.

So will Wigan be up for the fight? To avenge? Wigan already got two goals ruled offside when they were good to go....

Wigans team is disjointed, and no communication, so I see a penalty, Spurs played midweek, so, a 1-1??? No Wigan has to start playing, they got a win midweek, so, maybe 2-1 to Wigan. Controversial decision to Wigan, as they got two goals disallowed.

Sponsored Links
Back