For religious types

sooey said:
For anyone religious reading this, no matter how good heaven might be don't you think it might get a bit boring before then? Boring as hell I'd reckon.

The universe as we know it has been here for about 13,000,000,000 years. Even the creationists will say it's been around for several thousand years. For most of those years, I wasn't born yet and I wasn't bored at all.

I just thought I'd throw that one in to put a different perspective on the original post. :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
I think I'm right in saying that neither Jesus nor Moses had anything to say about Hell. (I'm not sure about Muhammad. Maybe IronNaz will be along soon to enlighten me. :) :) :) ) The ancient people weren't stupid; they had a concept of 'God's space' which was interleaved with our own but invisible. The simplistic three-layer universe with Hell at the bottom was a product of the Dark Ages. I would also suggest that Hell was the product of religion corrupted by politics, as in "Do as I say or you'll go to HELL!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: "

That still leaves sooey's original question: "--no matter how good heaven might be don't you think it might get a bit boring --" In other words, might Heaven become Hell? :?: :?: :?: Personally, I doubt that it exists but, if it does, I'd like to think that there's an exit! :!: :!: :!:

What does eternity really mean? As in when you go to heaven for eternity, or hell even. Does that mean you'll still be there playing a harp, or kissing lucifers fiery boll0x even after the last star in the universe fades away. Or even longer..much, much longer...after the last black hole fades away.
For anyone religious reading this, no matter how good heaven might be don't you think it might get a bit boring before then? Boring as hell I'd reckon.
The only people in a position to answer your question are not in a position to answer your question :eek:

Sponsored Links
u cant get bored in heaven otherwise it wouldent be heaven. and u dont sleep in heaven. there is no nighttime. the light that shines is from gods glory.
u would be full of peace,joy,love,goodness,never ill,no toothachs,no death.

eternity is whithout time. time was made for mankind.

u cant get bored in heaven otherwise it wouldent be heaven. and u dont sleep in heaven. there is no nighttime. the light that shines is from gods glory.

Simple question - how do you know? :confused:

It's great when you can make things up as you go along. :LOL:
Once upon a time, there was someone called ..............
ABSOLUTE ****E - of course, that is only my opinion. :D

........ And blessed are the cheeeeesemakers

Yes please - I'll have cheese on toast with no butter, sliced onion, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper :D

Simple question - how do you know? :confused:

revelation 21-4 and God will wipe away every tear from there eyes;there shall be no more death,nor sorrow,nor crying.there shall be no more pain,for the former things have passed away.

revelation 22;5 there shall be no night there: they need no lamp nor light of the sun,for the lord God gives them light.and they shall reign forever and ever.

Sponsored Links
Back