For religious types

Sponsored Links
If there are no sexes in heaven, why do you keep referring to God as He? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I agree with your side of the discussion but to answer this question, it's really a simple case that most or probably all languages don't have a word for a being that has no sex that still shows some sort of respect.
Try it for yourself , read a passage from the Bible and replace every "HE" with "IT"

Sponsored Links
Susiejb said:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

ladylola said:
most or probably all languages don't have a word for a being that has no sex that still shows some sort of respect.

I had that problem when I introduced a hermaphrodite into the Never Ending Story. I kept referring to Yudi as "it" but it never looked quite right. :( :( :(

breadnbutter said:
god fed the jews manna from heaven

But they were still alive. They had mouths with which to eat it ---
And stomachs ---
And intestines ---
And - well, you get the idea. ;) ;) ;)

Susiejb said:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

ladylola said:
most or probably all languages don't have a word for a being that has no sex that still shows some sort of respect.

I had that problem when I introduced a hermaphrodite into the Never Ending Story. I kept referring to Yudi as "it" but it never looked quite right. :( :( :(

breadnbutter said:
god fed the jews manna from heaven

But they were still alive. They had mouths with which to eat it ---
And stomachs ---
And intestines ---
And - well, you get the idea. ;) ;) ;)

you love your grub :)

there will be food,im sure the angels eat the manna,and all the other foods.in heaven ,
people in heaven will have glorified bodys
its torment for a spirit not to have a body,why do you think demons look for a home,to dwell in,what about when jesus cast out those legion of demons,from that man in the cave,they pleaded whith jesus to cast them to load of pigs ,

I'd like the story of Cain and Able explained to me.

A wonderful story of squander, greed, jealousy, understanding, and moral forgiveness????????

Nope. It was out and out favouritism.
I'd have been p*ssed off aswell.

Where's the moral in THAT.????

Sponsored Links
Back