For the parents amongst you

haha i thought you was talking about a child that was still a child then :LOL: :LOL: .
And to the op good luck with which ever way you choose to go with your little one

Sponsored Links
Geraint i resent the comment that we are not fit to be parents. We were simply asking other parents how they did it, Having a baby has no set rules and timescales and we just wanted an opinion because all of our friends are giving us different advice.

Usually it may be too early for a 21 month old to be put in a bed, but our son is already developed to the stage of a 2.5 year old. He can use a potty, eats by himself with a fork/knife/spoon with no help at all from us, he can talk very well and even helps to put clothes in the washing machine and puts all his own dirty clothes in the wash bin! And at night time he is trying to climb out of the cot even at its lowest level and we are finding him balanced over the top bar at times.

Sorry i even posted about something not DIY i will not make the mistake again, but afterall the title of this forum is general discussion 'fed up of all that DIY talk, debate and discuss topical issues here'

so i take it as talk about anything other than DIY

Edited this post to make it clearer...

would not know your edit on the post...

surely with all that happiness with your child.. and you have time to reply..... get a grip... either spend time withyour child... or on here..

Geraint i resent the comment that we are not fit to be parents. We were simply asking other parents how they did it, Having a baby has no set rules and timescales and we just wanted an opinion because all of our friends are giving us different advice.

Sorry i even posted i will not make the mistake again.

And the site looses another good poster because of Geraint. :rolleyes:

.... who has now edited his post.

but his comments are still in quotes of his post... but how did he remove his post? is geraint a mod?

And to the OP...don't be put off by the site bully.... there's a broad range of personalities on here, some not so nice, but many many decent ones. And it's a free world and as long as you stick to the forum rules, you can post what you like.

Sponsored Links
Back