Foreign workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightness said:
I was involved in an RTA when a woman who was out of her skull carreered into my lane of traffic. I was stationary and she was doing about 60 (according to the police). She dragged my car onto the pavement and where my seat belt locked I had such bad whiplash that it damaged the nerves in my spine :evil:

No feeling down outside of right arm or leg and am now registered disabled and suffer lots of pain but hey ho I get free parking ;)

You sued her I hope

Sponsored Links
splinter said:
Yes ,but HERMES .
YOU only simpervise asit does not affect you ,Ihave nowhereto run nothing to "cash" up I now have to live in my own country on£112,00p a week and am going down he pan.ShallI go to Poland to better my self.
Does this subject EVEN bother YOU that I can't even earn a decent living in this country ,not got to do with "I am ALL RIGHT JACK" :evil:

You are right, it hasn't affected my but yes it does bother me that you are having to live on that amount as an experienced joiner. But you can't blame the Poles for coming over here to look for work.

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
splinter said:
Yes ,but HERMES .
YOU only simpervise asit does not affect you ,Ihave nowhereto run nothing to "cash" up I now have to live in my own country on£112,00p a week and am going down he pan.ShallI go to Poland to better my self.
Does this subject EVEN bother YOU that I can't even earn a decent living in this country ,not got to do with "I am ALL RIGHT JACK" :evil:

You are right, it hasn't affected my but yes it does bother me that you are having to live on that amount as an experienced joiner. But you can't blame the Poles for coming over here to look for work.[/quot

noI do not blame them for coming here ,BUt what is the answer for me .
I will have to clash with you and everyone else that thinks imergration into this country is alright ,because it does not affect them finacially,but at the end of the day it is seriously affecting me and my family ,,so what amI to do

I'll tell you - all these Poles coming over here. They've taken over our local kabanos manufacturing industry. I went out for a takeaway yesterday and the place was run by Indians or something. Ridiculous. Did a nice tikka massala though.

splinter said:
hermes said:
splinter said:
Yes ,but HERMES .

You are right, it hasn't affected my but yes it does bother me that you are having to live on that amount as an experienced joiner. But you can't blame the Poles for coming over here to look for work.[/quot

I will have to clash with you and everyone else that thinks imergration into this country is alright ,because it does not affect them finacially,but at the end of the day it is seriously affecting me and my family ,,so what amI to do

Splinter i hope you get sorted with a job very soon, but the wise one's on this forum will try to shoot you down for being racist. :(

splinter said:

I think you will have to look for another angle. If it's site joinery you do then what about looking for shop joinery, or shopfitting or something like that, or even re-training for something else?

Hermes .
Like I said I doubt if this affects you're live like many people on this forum probaly most are in a secure postion that they can hand out advise
I dso wonder how many people would have the same veiw if they was in the same postion ,
Idon't like JOE 90s re tererick,and also BAS .Ijust want something where I can earn a descent living, not a lot a lot to ask for in the good old UKofa
Or is it :mad:

Splinters not a racist for wanting his job back, but the people who are causing him a problem are the people who want the cheapest service, ie the majority of the public. The foreign labour is just filling a demand that already exists

If this thread goes down the usual send them all back route it will end up being a debate about the wrong thing. The problem is our attitude in wanting goods and services as cheap as possible. If the demand for cheap labour wasn't there no one would come here from poor countries in the first place. People have been brought up to expect cheap food & goods, cheap services and all the rest of it. The only way that can be done is for the people who do the work to be paid next to nothing, given that no one who is born and bred in the UK has expectations that low it is inevitable that the labour source has to come from somewhere else

splinter said:
You are not alone, I can see within the next few years we'll all be on minimum wages the way it's going. We seem to be overpaid for what we do now. I've noticed employees are now getting laid off in thousands, boom & busts is begining to bite now specially with the high tax policies and generally believe this is what Labour wants otherwise why would they do it?

We haven't got a high tax economy Masona compared to what we want, we have expectations about public services that cost more than we want to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back