New Forum Help Forum refresh on mobile devices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of issues I've noted on android phone and tablet.

When going back to a forum from a post, the page takes a few seconds to format itself to the screen. In these few seconds the next link or post that I was going to press moves, so I end up clicking another link that has moved into its place as the screen alters.

When clicking back or clicking the title link to a forum from a post, or into another forum from the main forums page, the forum page is not refreshed from the last time I visited that particular forum, so I have to do a manual refresh.

Sponsored Links
Firstly thanks for the feedback.

When going back to a forum from a post, the page takes a few seconds to format itself to the screen. In these few seconds the next link or post that I was going to press moves, so I end up clicking another link that has moved into its place as the screen alters.
I think this has to do with usernames that span more than one line, that are then made smaller, so the page effectively shrinks. I will look into this...

When clicking back or clicking the title link to a forum from a post, or into another forum from the main forums page, the forum page is not refreshed from the last time I visited that particular forum, so I have to do a manual refresh.
If you click back I think it would re-show the page from your devices cache, it shouldn't however do that if you click on the link. I will have to look into this in more detail and get back.

Second thoughts, when this is happening can you confirm this is on both the mobile and tablet device?

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks, I'll look into it.

Back