France waking up

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Last edited by a moderator:
I just read the story and had to check if it wasn't just a DM version of a story.. bloomin heck. The police shouldn't apologise. Blimey.
You just read the story. That was quick:

upload_2016-8-8_15-31-54.png

It's only been around for more than eight years. It was factually incorrect then and still is.

But hey ho, the gullible will believe anything.
I think you were talking about asking questions about presented 'stories'.
Did you bother to question this story, or did you accept it, out-of-hand?

upload_2016-8-8_15-38-20.png

https://books.google.fr/books?id=up...ing-cute-puppy-sitting-policemans-hat&f=false
Don't answer that, your previous response is sufficient explanation.
I just read the story and had to check if it wasn't just a DM version of a story.. bloomin heck. The police shouldn't apologise. Blimey.
:rolleyes:
Ah you did check it was accurate. Some checking!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No doubt Muslims will be outraged by the toilet roll advert next. :ROFLMAO:
Get a grip!

It also demonstrates the desperation of DIM to reproduce eight year old inaccurate stories.
He's really trying to stir up racial hatred.

But I ought to thank you for demonstrating the gullibility and desperation of the islamophobes.

Last edited:
Is this recent enough for you?

I know you like these videos!

EDIT: Don't forget to read the comments under the video.

Yes, I checked that other papers ran the story and they had. This is what I mean that it wasn't a DM version of a story.

However, I cannot see where it has been debunked? It doesn't seem like it's been widely reported online as being fake. Your link is for what? Another persons point of view?

However, am pleased that you finally get what I meant yesterday that it's good to question everything. Not really a conspiracy theory is it Himmy, just to check things is it? By your scornful post yesterday you came over as believing everything you read.

Last edited by a moderator:
.................And a clever man, not to give a f*ck.
Demonstrated beautifully by the abusive retorts from our resident ****** who clearly does give a f**k. Thanks for that LMB - you have just made Spuey look a right twonk and he thanked you for it.(y)

Yes, I checked that other papers ran the story and they had. This is what I mean that it wasn't a DM version of a story.
Perhaps you'd like to share the other papers' version of the story, as you checked and found other versions. :sleep:

However, I cannot see where it has been debunked? It doesn't seem like it's been widely reported online as being fake. Your link is for what? Another persons point of view?
It was debunked several times then and since. You couldn't have looked very hard, if at all. :rolleyes:
Here's another:
The Courier has now debunked that story : Offensive puppy postcard claim dismissed

CLAIMS THAT a promotional police postcard featuring a puppy is offensive to members of the Islamic community have been dismissed by one of Dundee’s leading Muslims.
A storm of controversy erupted yesterday after a report in The Courier revealed that some members of the Islamic community have complained about the postcard.
Seems they've made a mountain out of a molehill. Sometimes a puppy on a poster is just a puppy on a poster.
http://adland.tv/content/daily-mail-fakes-muslim-uproar-over-puppy-police-hotline-advert
(y)

However, am pleased that you finally get what I meant yesterday that it's good to question everything.
You obviously haven't! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Perhaps you'd like to share the other papers' version of the story, as you checked and found other versions. :sleep:

It was debunked several times then and since. You couldn't have looked very hard, if at all. :rolleyes:
Here's another:
The Courier has now debunked that story : Offensive puppy postcard claim dismissed

CLAIMS THAT a promotional police postcard featuring a puppy is offensive to members of the Islamic community have been dismissed by one of Dundee’s leading Muslims.
A storm of controversy erupted yesterday after a report in The Courier revealed that some members of the Islamic community have complained about the postcard.
Seems they've made a mountain out of a molehill. Sometimes a puppy on a poster is just a puppy on a poster.
http://adland.tv/content/daily-mail-fakes-muslim-uproar-over-puppy-police-hotline-advert
(y)

However, am pleased that you finally get what I meant yesterday that it's good to question everything.
You obviously haven't! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Am sure, you who loves to google everything, can find the other papers who ran the same story. I don't need to put all the links up, you can see them easily.
The courier link is dead and I saw the other one earlier.
That's it, that's the extent I could find, much like yourself.

Am sure, you who loves to google everything, can find the other papers who ran the same story. I don't need to put all the links up, you can see them easily.
You do if you want anyone to believe your claim that "you checked" and found "other papers ran the story". Despite it being over eight years old.:rolleyes:
I found more debunking articles than "other papers carrying the same story."
So if you found other references to this mythical historical tale, perhaps you could share them.

The courier link is dead and I saw the other one earlier.
Fixed that. You were clicking on the wrong thing. Click on my reference link after the quote.
That's it, that's the extent I could find, much like yourself.
So you found debunking articles, yet you still believed the story. What's more you thought it was recent. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The police shouldn't apologise.
They didn't because it was a hoax over eight years ago! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back