Freddie Flintoff

Sponsored Links
£9 million is a lot but its the interest off it which is the main damages, loss of earnings etc. He bears some of the responsibility himself for driving a three wheeler at speed without a seat belt.

Blup

£9 million is a lot but its the interest off it which is the main damages, loss of earnings etc. He bears some of the responsibility himself for driving a three wheeler at speed without a seat belt.

Blup
Are you aware of how fast he was driving?

Are you aware how unstable 3 wheeled cars are? I for one would not like to be suspended beneath an open top, upended car, whist my face is in contact with the tarmac - at ANY speed. No helmet or harness is nuts.

Sponsored Links
Are you aware how unstable 3 wheeled cars are? I for one would not like to be suspended beneath an open top, upended car, whist my face is in contact with the tarmac - at ANY speed. No helmet or harness is nuts.
Yes, I'm fully aware of the stability properties of 3 wheelers. I don't think that you are though.

It was a Morgan Super 3 which is extremely stable.

He took it upon himself to participate in a TV series that was based upon danger
…for other peoples entertainment. He must have had an idea of the risks just as the TV producers must have had an idea of the compensation if things went wrong. Are you suggesting that the TV producers knew the risks and thought "Fûck it, let him do it anyway"? Do you think the stunt was his idea?

Not pleasant to have your face scaping the tarmac youve obviously never fallen off a push bike.

The failing daily predictably trying to turn this into an anti bbc story.

Blup

Not pleasant to have your face scaping the tarmac youve obviously never fallen off a push bike.

The failing daily predictably trying to turn this into an anti bbc story.

Blup
Can you spot the difference between the Morgan Super 3 & Reliant Robin?

+ You very wrong about falling off but very right about the Waily Fail.

Apparently not.
I would have expected you to at least have a rudimentary appreciation of chassis geometry & the things that affect it.

Besides a casual knowledge of just how stable this type of trike is . . . .

I would have expected you to at least have a rudimentary appreciation of chassis geometry & the things that affect it.

Besides a casual knowledge of just how stable this type of trike is . . . .
Tell that to Freddie and the BBC. I’m sure they'll be comforted by your assurance. Perhaps it was all a dream….

Tell that to Freddie and the BBC. I’m sure they'll be comforted by your assurance. Perhaps it was all a dream….
£9million ! Do you buy a TV license? I can't recall . . . .

£9million ! Do you buy a TV license? I can't recall . . . .
What has the licence fee got to do with it? The BBC commercial production company is nothing to do with the licence fee so it’s not coming out of that. With your extensive connections to big business, I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

I never quite get this - someone makes a name for themselves and gets paid a lot of money to do dangerous and stupid things - when that person gets injured why do they get compensation ?

It might be sad and all that, but it seemed quite predictable that someone would get injured at some point.

Sponsored Links
Back