Frustration of the internet

Agree with that. We had the kind of adventures and freedoms that most kids these days don't know exists. I imagine knock out ginger would now be classed as a hate crime. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You know this current backlash surrounding kids being glued to their phones . . . . I reckon it'll come good in the end. It will sort itself out as society learns to adapt & live with all this new fangled technology. The first wave of kids who happily threw away all their privacy & documented their whole lives on the early social media channels are the very same ones finding out how that can bite you on the arse later in life. They're raising their own kids now . . .

I used to work with some very clever propellor heads & when the fashion for your mobile phone was something about the size of your thumb, we knew smart phones were coming & no one could agree what size the screen would need to be.

Kids walking down the street oblivious to their surroundings . . . That cannot continue & I predict it will sort itself out when somekind of augmented reality delivered by somekind of HUD kicks in.

You are the one who used the word 'assuming'

I didn't ask what you had done on Sunday, I asked if you paid all relevant taxes due to this government. Prevarication is not a good trait.

And I am unusual because?

You really are a very strange persona aren't you. I'm not the only one who thinks you are some kind of methodist spinster morphed with a Hyacinth Bucket.

Do you walk around your neighbourhood asking everyone you meet whether they've paid all their relevant taxes?

Damn, scrap that. Now I have this vision of Hyacinth Bucket with a 'boxers' nose.

Sponsored Links
Still prevaricating I see.

To answer your original fixation on my personal finances. I am not currently & never have been investigated or prosecuted for any tax or financial related crimes.

Do you want to pop around & inspect my books?

To answer your original fixation on my personal finances. I am not currently & never have been investigated or prosecuted for any tax or financial related crimes.

Do you want to pop around & inspect my books?

Neither have a lot of people. Yet. What is wrong with a simple yes or no to a question?

Back