Funny lady.

Sponsored Links

Have to agree. There's nothing funny about publically displaying your stupidity and ignorance. Billy Butler is about as funny as a headache, and listening to the cringeworthy clip I only lasted to the bit where she said 'chinese'. Sadly that woman is far from being abnormal on that programme, I don't know whether that says something about the general population of Merseyside or the more likely the audience of that show.

Sponsored Links
TBH it was a link I was sent with the same title by a chap who sends me all sorts of E,mails and I just didn't see the funny side very well.

So I thought i'd test it out and see if my sense of humour was failing :confused:

I apologise for putting you through it tho :LOL: .

She was very clueless thats about it really.

Most of his E,mails are good, just not this one, sorry :oops:

I don't know whether that says something about the general population of Merseyside or the more likely the audience of that show.

Sooey, I think you know, this is NOT a representation of Merseysiders.
Many years ago when Billy Butler was on radio city on a Sunday he had a show and a friend of ours at the time, phoned in, got selected and was then told to 'ham it up a bit', in order to stretch the game out and give the listeners 'value for money'. It was on this show I believe where someone trying to play the fool came out with the line, "Gis a clue Billy, go on Billy gis a clue. Arrgh go on Billy gis a clue."
If you listen to any of his shows with other people they all get the right answer as soon as the question is asked.
My opinion is he caters for an audience with a low sense of esteem and listening to himmakes them better about themselves.
Never liked the man to be honest.

PS never even bothered with the link once I saw his name mentioned as it is obvious to me what it will be about.

you just want it so you can laugh at the mersysider's Dex :evil: .
Not true - I want to express my disgust and revulsion at humour based on stereotypes. So, go on newgas, gis' the link, go on, go on, 'gis it, go on

Sponsored Links
Back