Gas Safe boiler failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! someone must have got really ****ed up brains somewhere on this planet to be able to come up with that sickening contraption, that shows how evil humans are not just IS.
What is evil about the catcopter? The idiotic cat ran under the wheels of a moving vehicle so the owner decided to use what was left to make something useful....The first time I have ever seen a useful cat. If I die prematurely, then I would be delighted if someone found a use for what was left of my corpse..... I think that entwined with Cindy Crawford would be good.... Or I could be a gasfittercopter, fitted with missiles and a bunker busting "Tool bag bomb" and flown over the middle east.....Cool!!

Might need a big engine though...
Owner! he is more like a prat, No owner would be so insensitive to their dead pet cat.

You moron. How insensitive of the owner to stuff the cat and let it fly. Would have been much more sensitive to either put the dead body into a fiery furnace to cremate it into ashes or bury it in the ground to be eaten by maggots.

Fool

Sponsored Links
I wonder if Mike owns anything made out of leather?
Anything yes, many things, but I don't post pictures of how those animals were tortured and killed by stupid insensitive so called humans who are so critical of gas appliances churning out a bit of CO , and all hell breaks loose, fookin joke!
Lol! someone must have got really ****ed up brains somewhere on this planet to be able to come up with that sickening contraption, that shows how evil humans are not just IS.

Already dead stuffed cat drone vs burning a caged person alive. You think both are equally as evil?

Muppet
Indeed, remember their brainwashing starts at an early age, in religious schools, so by that same token this evil guy has no respect for a dead cat and wpould he give a ****e for yours?

Anything yes, many things, but I don't post pictures of how those animals were tortured and killed by stupid insensitive so called humans who are so critical of gas appliances churning out a bit of CO , and all hell breaks loose, fookin joke!

Already dead stuffed cat drone vs burning a caged person alive. You think both are equally as evil?

Muppet
Indeed, remember their brainwashing starts at an early age, in religious schools, so by that same token this evil guy has no respect for a dead cat and wpould he give a ****e for yours?
How do you torture a DEAD cat? It feels no pain.... As said before, if I khark it then I think it would be cool to turn me into a Gasfitter copter

Muppet
Indeed, remember their brainwashing starts at an early age, in religious schools, so by that same token this evil guy has no respect for a dead cat and would he give a ****e for yours?
How do you torture a DEAD cat? It feels no pain.... As said before, if I khark it then I think it would be cool to turn me into a Gasfitter copter
Right now, I feel I could tie your hands behind your back, put on you a ginger cat fur coat, and then pluck a whisker from my cat and tingle your nostrils until you beg for mercy and post your video on Youtube. oh can I also chant "Cat is great!":LOL:

And if you don't stop being a twerp, I am going to start torturing my boiler, then we shall see how sensitive you are!:p I shall rip it out and gut its combustion chamber and run it over with my car and flatten the bastard and make it into a combustion chamber copter!:) the flue fan is already there, all i need is lithium ion battery.

By the way how do you know a dead cat feels no pain when you can't even tell if an alive cat feels pain?:rolleyes:

after your ordeal, with the whisker tingling, if you are still conscious, you may then feel some nice sensation and and curious as cats, you will soon realise what kind of strap I had on, how nice it feels! lovely! that will make up for your torture and I hope you will have learned your lesson not to post dead cat copters on Plumbing and heating section - Did you not think of posting Humour posts on Combustion Chamber? (prat) :D which is full of humorous stuff, where you exchange your mishaps with gas appliances!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No, discuss ways to make idiots like you make posts that make you look even more retarded.

It's all pointless though as you are perfectly capable of doing this with no outside help. Just odd you've decided to leave the sanctuary of the GD section and come here to make a spectacle of yourself here.

:LOL:

And if you don't stop being a twerp, I am going to start torturing my boiler, then we shall see how sensitive you are!:p I shall rip it out and gut its combustion chamber and run it over with my car and flatten the bastard and make it into a combustion chamber copter!:) the flue fan is already there, all i need is lithium ion battery.

Well we can't advise you to do that because we feel that you aren't Gas Safe registered.

Well we can't advise you to do that because we feel that you aren't Gas Safe registered.

He's on the register!!

Just not the Gas Safe one (n)

You were trying to see if my name was on "that" register and you shockingly stumbled across your name instead... real shock wasn't it! You big perverse !:eek:
You should be banned from joining gas Safe register as well!

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back