Gas Safe boiler failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
kjwuq.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
When my car went in for MOT test, it failed on gas analyser test because of higher CO contents, I asked the Mechanic why would this be the case as there are no adjustments that can be carried out and last year its CO results were exceptionally low, the Mechanic said may be I have a leak in my exhaust or a leaky manifold, sure that does not explain how on earth a leaky exhaust or a leaky manifold can produce higher CO contents,. seems like people who who claim to know things are talking from their arse, any CO has to come out product of combustion, not a leaky exhaust. There is gapping big hole at the end of Exhaust where air can also enter, needless to say he made a second attempt half an our later keeping the engine running and it passed second time, meaning he probably did not allow the engine to reach correct operating temperature.

Sponsored Links
When my car went in for MOT test, it failed on gas analyser test because of higher CO contents, I asked the Mechanic why would this be the case as there are no adjustments that can be carried out and last year its CO results were exceptionally low, the Mechanic said may be I have a leak in my exhaust or a leaky manifold, sure that does not explain how on earth a leaky exhaust or a leaky manifold can produce higher CO contents,. seems like people who who claim to know things are talking from their arse, any CO has to come out product of combustion, not a leaky exhaust. There is gapping big hole at the end of Exhaust where air can also enter, needless to say he made a second attempt half an our later keeping the engine running and it passed second time, meaning he probably did not allow the engine to reach correct operating temperature.

Spouting yet more BS! Can't understand gas and now mechanics. Seriously you're embarrassing yourself now.

dont know why ?????? i just want him to keep talking ??????????????????

Wonder if BnB will need the gas regs too? He's a boiler man too Mike - or didn't you know that?

We all need the gas regs; but perhaps that is a debate for the Plumbing forum.

Right now I am here debating with your child hating self on the existence of God. Which no one has managed to prove.

The existence of the Universe does not prove God exists.

nice to know a cool gas man on board (BnB). Gas safe regs don't automatically makes one a safe engineer, I can prove this.

as for you wrongly accusing me as a child hater, thats your misconception, I have never hated anyone's children, but they are not my responsibility, I am responsible for mine alone.

my cats are also like children to me and their welfare is my responsibility.

Unfortunately if someone's child and my cat were both drowning, then naturally I will jump in to rescue whoever is reachable first.

I use the first come first serve system, save the one that comes my way first.

So who created the universe then? perhaps some genius Gas bod like you may be?

Dan I also donate funds towards the real poverty ridden children those who usually come from very poor countries, unlike our own children here in Uk are well looked after, and there is a social services looking after neglected children, our neglected children live like lords compared to really poverty ridden children who don't even have any adult supervision and they live rough and cold and hungry.

Found it.... Vile person I think you'll agree.

Well this has turned into an interesting thread since I last looked at it. What have I learned? Well it appears that aqua, steels and Mike are all nocturnal:sleep: and whereas shambolic is full of s hit literally. Mike is full of s hit metaphorically:oops:

Last edited:

Spouting yet more BS! Can't understand gas and now mechanics. Seriously you're embarrassing yourself now.
Beyond your grey pulp.I think your intake grill (Hairs in your Nose) are probably full of dust and so starving Oxygen into your lungs and may be you should insert your Gas Analyser probe into your grey matter to see how much CO contents and ratio you have in your grey matter! Sorry . ha ha ! or may be your diverter valve is fooked up, so have it serviced soon before you end up hurting yourself.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back