Gas Safe boiler failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Which way is quicker Aqua?????
Couldn't resist.:ROFLMAO:;)

Yes I've been called a smart arse many times in here , water off a ducks back...:censored:

Sponsored Links
Oh and it's Jon to the locals. I used to be Jonjb but changed to match my other profiles. Funnily enough someone checked my facebook during this. Wonder who that could be!?

Errrmm errrrr........
Mike talks shyte...........I like him though.:cool:

Fook me why is everyone changing their user names?

Shame as I've been banned so many times I've just about run out of user names.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I like them all, if it gets across the trade we do then i'm happy to annoy. Who were you before? GW rings a bell? PM me

I've had mine from whenever i started on here somewhere in 2007 but have only changed mine end of last year to tie things in. Makes it easier on the social media accounts. Thats why i keep putting Jon on the end of my posts so some realise its still me.

Mike has some very dark thoughts about damnation and children. Frankly I think he is a horrible piece of dog sputum.

Ask him who he'd rather save.... His disease spreading felines or an innocent child.

At best the horrible fooker will witter on about energy being indestructible.

I note that the bell end doesn't know where the energy comes from. Perhaps it's turtles all the way down? :p

Anyway, aside from the maths masterclass, I don't see that anyone has noted that the flue is open and is therefore subject to envoiromental conditions.
The weather and wind conditions can play havoc, so a boiler working perfectly one day, or one hour, can spill the next, then behave well when the RGI turns up.

Last edited:
I just divide on into the other and cut of the noughts.
One is % so two noughts and the other is millions so 6 noughts so goes to fourth decimal place and 3x9=27. My analyser is set to 4th Dec point.
Easy innit.
It's great when I see all those "filled in " benchmark books on commissioning with unrealistic figures, just a quick and easy way of working it out in your head.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back