Gas Safe boiler failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna post up my gas results when I find them...ill be surprised if they are OK...

And you all know the troubles I had with my install....

Sponsored Links
Now he is struggling to work out if I am spouting more rubbish, get your diverter valve checked it is called "esophagus" so when you breath it should divert fresh air into your lungs, if ain't working right and you swallow air into your stomach, all hell breaks loose and you end up blowing your anus!

Now he is struggling to work out if I am spouting more rubbish, get your diverter valve checked it is called "esophagus" so when you breath it should divert fresh air into your lungs, if ain't working right and you swallow air into your stomach, all hell breaks loose and you end up blowing your anus!

Yep you're spouting rubbish.

It's the epiglottis that acts as the divertor valve the oesophagus is a section of the digestive system.

Did you really lose 28k due to a bad tenant? What a shame :)

And if your assertion that a boiler can go from 0ppm to 500ppm in ten days, then absolutely no Gas Safe certificate is of any use.

In much the same way as your annual MOT only tells you what the state of the vehicle was on the day of the test - if your brakes fail 5 days later then is that the fault of the MOT tester?

Surely as a responsible landlord the boiler should be serviced and a Landlords Cert issued annually
Not if the flue hood was rotted through in a few places. We really need to do a visual on every important bit.
HSE would pull you apart with expert witnesses with this scenario.

Sponsored Links

Yes I did, in fact just over 30K

Last edited:

Yes I did, in fact just over 30K
Oh dear!..... But on the bright side, I have found your cat..

Lol! someone must have got really ****ed up brains somewhere on this planet to be able to come up with that sickening contraption, that shows how evil humans are not just IS.

Lol! someone must have got really ****ed up brains somewhere on this planet to be able to come up with that sickening contraption, that shows how evil humans are not just IS.

Already dead stuffed cat drone vs burning a caged person alive. You think both are equally as evil?

Muppet

Last edited:
What is evil about the catcopter? The idiotic cat ran under the wheels of a moving vehicle so the owner decided to use what was left to make something useful....The first time I have ever seen a useful cat. If I die prematurely, then I would be delighted if someone found a use for what was left of my corpse..... I think that entwined with Cindy Crawford would be good.... Or I could be a gasfittercopter, fitted with missiles and a bunker busting "Tool bag bomb" and flown over the middle east.....Cool!!

Might need a big engine though...

Last edited:
What is evil about the catcopter? The idiotic cat ran under the wheels of a moving vehicle so the owner decided to use what was left to make something useful....The first time I have ever seen a useful cat. If I die prematurely, then I would be delighted if someone found a use for what was left of my corpse..... I think that entwined with Cindy Crawford would be good.... Or I could be a gasfittercopter, fitted with missiles and a bunker busting "Tool bag bomb" and flown over the middle east.....Cool!!

Owner! he is more like a prat, No owner would be so insensitive to their dead pet cat.

Owner! he is prat like many found on here!
Feel free to sod off and find some better quality prats elsewhere

Owner! he is more like a prat, No owner would be so insensitive to their dead pet cat.
The cat is dead, it's an ex cat....Oh FFS I'm not going to do the full Dead Cat sketch...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back