2) support privatisation
3)anti council houses
4)anti immigrants
5) climate change denier
6) like Trump
7) support brexit
8) believe people on benefits are lazy scroungers

yup you are right wing through and through

Sunaks speech: here he is sinking in his own..........

162789-1716541437643.png

1 in every 5 jobs in Scotland are linked to the oil and gas industry

Unite Union have concerns about kiers green agenda no
More gas / oil licences

36000 jobs potentially at stake ?? Could they become the next miner caper / kiers thatcher moment

What plans are in place to ease the transition for this industry well er we will think about ? Pretty much sums up the response ????

As the general sec of unite said there appears to be no plan / details because they don’t have one
Kick the can down the road ???

Sponsored Links
As the general sec of unite said there appears to be no plan / details because they don’t have one
No plan. Really? It's more a case that gas and oil will eventually have a problem even under the Tory. Approach probably not different who ever gets in. Whoops - greens.

More gas / oil licences

36000 jobs potentially at stake ?? Could they become the next miner caper / kiers thatcher moment

What plans are in place to ease the transition for this industry well er we will think about ? Pretty much sums up the response ????

As the general sec of unite said there appears to be no plan / details
No plan. Really? It's more a case that gas and oil will eventually have a problem even under the Tory. Approach probably not different who ever gets in.

Tell it to the unite general secretary who has concerns

The unite Union is affiliated to the Labour Party it gives them money

Who mentioned the tories ?? Not me

1) constantly criticise Labour
2) support privatisation
3)anti council houses
4)anti immigrants
5) climate change denier
6) like Trump
7) support brexit
8) believe people on benefits are lazy scroungers

1 Yes and the Conservative Party too- +1
2 I hate privatisation- +1
3 I’ve nothing against council house, If the council don’t waste money on running them “like a proper business” +1
4 I’ve nothing against immigrants if they come here through the correct channels +1
5 Yeah climate change is complete nonsense -1
6 Over Biden yeah as I said I do -1
7- I didn’t vote it, you did. I just don’t see what the issue is. -0
8- The ones I’ve seen are- we can call that a 0

So that’s me +2.

Simple little Notchy, he just can’t win.

Reform UK have had to remove more than 100 general election candidates since the start of the year, more than a dozen of whom were sacked after offensive and racist comments were revealed. The populist party is now also facing a race against time to meet its pledge to stand a full slate of candidates. It needs to select for as many as 160 constituencies before the cut-off point for nominations in 14 days.

Maybe Mr P.Nut will put his money where his mouth is to help out?

Reform UK have had to remove more than 100 general election candidates since the start of the year, more than a dozen of whom were sacked after offensive and racist comments were revealed. The populist party is now also facing a race against time to meet its pledge to stand a full slate of candidates. It needs to select for as many as 160 constituencies before the cut-off point for nominations in 14 days.

Maybe Mr P.Nut will put his money where his mouth is to help out?
I’m not wasting my vote.

Is it not clear enough for you ?

I’m not wasting my vote.

Is it not clear enough for you ?
So you will voting Labour then?

Yes and the Conservative Party too
All your posts are 100% critical of Labour, 0% critical of Conservative

I’ve nothing against council house, If the council don’t waste money on running them “like a proper business
So you are against council houses.

You claim councils run them badly yet ignore the fact housing associations are much worse and only interested in money for their shareholders

More gas / oil licences

Labour have green new deal,+ will create British energy, state owned renewable energy company

We need to keep oil industry going, it’s gonna be 50 years before we can replace all those chemicals derived from oil

Reform said recently that they had enough candidates to near put one up for all of the seats. Popularist? Their main push appears to be immigration and taxation. I suppose a number of people are primed on one of those via Brexit. Taxation - another Truss again???

A C4 interviewer had a bit of a problem stopping herself from laughing when their head man explained how net zero migration would solve the NHS problem. The vast bulk are visa holders. Conditions must be able to support themselves plus a health charge. This does seem to have dropped the numbers a bit. Family if included - support those too. Education figures in many cases. 1st problem they represent a significant boost in income for the educators as they pay more. In university towns and cities most live in student accommodative. So suppose there could be some gain there in terms of accommodation. They all spend money which has an effect on the local economy even our own. Empty them and put others in and there is a need to wonder about jobs. The locals will have the bulk of the permanent and better ones.

LOL So suppose Reform should campaign on the basis of solve the housing crisis. Popularists have gained power in some countries. Doesn't achieve much as at that point they have to face reality and consider the results of their actions. Truss didn't. Be the same in a different way with the Greens really.

Will and party be keen on traditional council houses? I'd say no due to the problems with them when a significant proportion of the population live in them. This basically is why they were sold off.

LOL I forgot to mention the money needed as well. A problem in it's own right.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back