General Election 4th July

Sponsored Links
Starmers plan to get the 16 year old vote will probably back fire as they will have all just come out of 11 years of climate brainwashing and will all vote greens

I do believe just maybe it will be closer than you think. Whilst many including myself are ashamed of how the Tories have drained the country of wealth, i dont believe Labour will do any better, theyre just Tories in red with an insecurity complex.

Devil you know or dont.

Sponsored Links
Starmers plan to get the 16 year old vote
Labour support this - yes. Starmer asked - yes he does. Past that wait until the manifesto comes out. Some sources are writing it for them.

I do believe just maybe it will be closer than you think. Whilst many including myself are ashamed of how the Tories have drained the country of wealth, i dont believe Labour will do any better, theyre just Tories in red with an insecurity complex.

Devil you know or dont.
The devil I don't, please.

We can't take any more of what we are having. You know that "ashamed " bit. It's horrendous

According to the unite union leader starmers employment law / policy has got

“ more holes in it than a Swiss cheese “

She said

The election is really to distract attention from the PO enquiry, the Covid one, Maternity and Police in special measures, the NHS backlog etc and probably Gaza too. Not forgetting the cost of living of course. The election will consume news hours and social media space. That will be full of external actors trying to influence things and some internal ones as well.

Gove has stepped down and wont be standing again.. Seems many are - Reform could probably arrange some vacancies for them.

Starmer wants to let 16 year olds vote. I know its to try and swing the votes in their direction as traditionally the younger you are the more likely you are to vote labour but giving the vote to 16 years olds is a stupid idea. If he want to change the system to favour labour then I would rather he ban voting for the over 70s
Giving the vote to clueless people who are easily brainwashed by conspiracy theories is a stupid idea.

But you still get a vote.

The devil I don't, please.

We can't take any more of what we are having. You know that "ashamed " bit. It's horrendous
What do you believe will be better?

My conflict Is 'taking from the rich' won't work either. The rich will just skirt round the issue and the hard working people of this country will be taxed the hardest with no benefit not for at least ten years or more. So whats the benefit.

What do you believe will be better?

My conflict Is 'taking from the rich' won't work either. The rich will just skirt round the issue and the hard working people of this country will be taxed the hardest with no benefit not for at least ten years or more. So whats the benefit.
Simple.

A change of direction.

Not expecting miracles. But anything that changes the current situation will help.

If Sunak thought things were going to get better, he would have waited.

If he has early information, he'd call the election before things got worse.

He called it early.

Sponsored Links
Back