Genocide supporters will not like this.

Try practicing what you preach.
Are you referring to a draft plan from the Peel commission, which was rejected by the Palestinians, the Zionists and the British government

Probably UN resolution 181 he's referring to.

You're becoming as adept as ajohn for omitting and interchanging events. I'm still chuckling at Odds claim that the arabs rejected the Peel commission in 1937 because some Irish eejits blew up a bus in 1938.

Sponsored Links
I've got a few Genocide scarfs and bobble hats if anyone is interested.
Also got one remaining away kit & a pencil ✏️ case.

Probably UN resolution 181 he's referring to.

You're becoming as adept as ajohn for omitting and interchanging events. I'm still chuckling at Odds claim that the arabs rejected the Peel commission in 1937 because some Irish eejits blew up a bus in 1938.
You should've read my next post for further information on the Irgun massacres - too many links was it?

Sponsored Links
Looks like Israeli troops are going to start a ground invasion (?) of Rafa ???

I was talking about 1947, and then onwards.
You said that the Palestinians were offered a deal of 80% of Palestine for Palestinians and 20% for Jews.
You're becoming as adept as ajohn for omitting and interchanging events
Not me, aldplumbing said that the Palestinians were offered a deal in which they would receive 80% of Palestine and the jews would receive 20 %, he then went to claim that the Palestinians rejected the offer while the Jews voted for it. I just pointed out that he was wrong. Aldplumbing then claimed that i wasn't historically accurate.
I then pointed out that all parties involved rejected the Peel commission plan.
He now says he was referring to 1947 partition plan and presumably not the 1937 plan.

Looks like Israeli troops are going to start a ground invasion (?) of Rafa ???
Good question. USA say if like the others they wont back it. Also what sounds like creating rules associated with use of the weapons they supply other countries. A general view by pundits is that the USA is unlikely to do much in the near future so more of a warning to Israel. It seems some Israeli can't understand why the troops haven't gone in already ie Benjamin is holding back. However very recent news suggests there is still plenty of fighting in Kahn Yunis. That could just be leaks to the media Doesn't seem to be any reporters there.

The attacks have been wwii like. Bombs, artillery then tanks plus troops and yet more artillery. Rafar has had few bombs.

It seems one or more medics and civilians have been sniped in hospital grounds. Suggests troops are still in KahnYunis.

Sponsored Links
Back