German Police

I doubt that aveatry believes any of it.
He's trolling, afraid of change, thinks he's edgy, or a combination of the above.

Sponsored Links
Like all the others of similar types.

Has access to much better information than most of us. But can't post it as its been removed, or it will reveal his source and that too will be closed down.

I didn't realise youtube and others were si good at closing sites down. Most people are arguing they aren't doing enough

No point in posting any counter evidence because the thread will just be disappeared like every other time. So I will just leave you to your circular Wan# fest.

Sponsored Links
Lol. Aveatry has plugged the plug on the three trolls getting their nightly fix of trolling.

Funny how, whenever "troll" is mentioned, the idiot-in-chief Gant shows up. (y)
Oh look who's woke up from his alcohol induced slumbers quoting from his bumper book of put downs.
News for you nobody's interested.

There is no point wasting my time engaging, covid or climate -because every time as soon as an opposing argument against the prescribed viewpoint gets the upper hand - so to speak then the thread gets "disappeared"
And you talk about conspiracy's :unsure:
You don’t provide an opposing argument.

All you do is post conspiracy theories

You never make fact based posts supported by scientific evidence and links to qualified sources.

Posting nonsense is not an opposing argument….it is just spreading lies

"The smart learn from everyone and everything. The average, from experience. And the stupid: they already have all the answers."

Socrates.

Sponsored Links
Back