German statement on Brexit.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was sent this by a friend. Im assuming the translation is correct and it’s not a hoax doing the rounds. Are there any German speakers on here that can confirm the translation? Perhaps she’s the German female equivalent of Nigel Farage?

Sponsored Links
I watched it - she is AFD but makes a lot of sense on this at least.

Sponsored Links
Yep seen this already, of course it's all hot air and shes some looney extremist im waiting for it.. Its right on the money what she's saying. Explains clearly why they chucked us the ****test possible deal, its all blindingly obvious, we've played exactly into their hands of 'this is what happens if you decide to leave the EU' Look at the deal Japan struck we would never get that, no leaver would. And then just when we had a bit of potential the morons whip no deal away as any threat we would walk away without being stiffed. Classic.

Just had a quick read up on them. There’s a few on here who won’t like them - the usual suspects......
Mea culpa...

But then I do tend to avoid having any liking for organisations that have racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, and Xenophobic tendencies...

Also ones linked to far-right movements such as neo-Nazism and identitarianism...

There are of course however a few 'usual suspects' on here that will probably look up to them ;)

Christ on a bike, even far right Alice Weidel is against a No-Deal Brexit....
In the speech, Weidel said the German chancellor was partly responsible for Brexit by showing too little flexibility when David Cameron was trying to reform the EU, and said Merkel should help the UK stay in the single market.(y)

But then I do tend to avoid having any liking for organisations that have racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, and Xenophobic tendencies...
I notice you didn’t include haters of gay tendencies in that group.

Hilarious, the RWR Brexiteers frothing at the mouth about Germany this and Germany that. They get a dose of far right fascism and all of a sudden the Gerries are making sense.
Perhaps she’s the German female equivalent of Nigel Farage
She's far right. Poor old Nige could never get that far. He only managed a few paces on his own march.:LOL:

I notice you didn’t include haters of gay tendencies in that group.
Too many targets of hate to mention in full...

But I'll amend that omission if it makes you happy (y)

But how come you didn't worry about their anti-women stance?
Or their anti-climate change theories stance?

But they do have an admirer in Smogg, so if you didn't hate him before you never will....

Mea culpa...

Also ones linked to far-right movements such as neo-Nazism and identitarianism...

There are of course however a few 'usual suspects' on here that will probably look up to them ;)

I love these people who pidgeon hole people with bs neo baloney. Perhaps teenagers like to be part of these groups, but then we grow up and realise life isn't that simple.

Sponsored Links
Back