German statement on Brexit.

Perhaps teenagers like to be part of these groups, but then we grow up and realise life isn't that simple.
Thus by default allowing such extremism to exist...

Complacency fueled by ignorance!

Sponsored Links
what about christianphobic.
Nah...

Many of them follow the 'in god we trust' belief, whilst blaming the christian church for being too political...

A certain corporal had similar thoughts a while back :rolleyes:

Irrelevant of her support for right wing groups - what did the lefties on here dislike with her speech? It sounds like Noseall gave it the thumbs up. Anyone else?

Sponsored Links
It sounds like Noseall gave it the thumbs up
Hardly. I was quite explicit in the snippet I pulled.

Fascinating that an openly gay woman married to a Sri Lankan and has an illegally employed Syrian refugee as a housekeeper, is slightly hypocritical when touting her far right views and her 'traditional family values'.

Fascinating that an openly gay woman married to a Sri Lankan and has an illegally employed Syrian refugee as a housekeeper, is slightly hypocritical when touting her far right views and her 'traditional family values'.
I gather she is not married and campaigns against same-sex marriage. She is in a relationship, and she does not object to same-sex relationships.

Mea culpa...

But then I do tend to avoid having any liking for organisations that have racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, and Xenophobic tendencies...

Also ones linked to far-right movements such as neo-Nazism and identitarianism...

There are of course however a few 'usual suspects' on here that will probably look up to them ;)

But you are happy with anti semitism if its the labour party it seems and their liking for terrorists

what didn't you like about the rest of her speech?

I'm not really interested in her sexuality or choice of partner. She may well be a toxic nazi, but its her speech that I'm interested in your opinion on.

But you are happy with anti semitism if its the labour party it seems and their liking for terrorists
More intentional distortion from the usual culprit. Typical troll!

You keep proving that your arguments are fallacious and invalid, by resorting to malicious gossip-mongering and distorting of others' comments.

the E.U will never change, only to suit themselves, to gain more power. cameron foiund out the hard way. may and the government have not learned that its the E.U way or no way.

Poor old notchy...

As usual when you have nothing to add, you make stuff up :rolleyes:

Quite pathetic!

But hey, feel free to show where I'm 'happy with anti semitism if its the labour party', or anti-semitism anywhere for that matter...

And as for 'liking terrorists', maybe you ought to aim that at the large number of N.I. quitters who feel that the 'return of the troubles' is a price worth paying!

The irony by the brexiteers who rejected the opinions of economists and despise bankers only to now push forward the opinion of an economist and and ex Goldman Sachs employee.

(y)

Sponsored Links
Back