German statement on Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Er what part of "we told them what sort of deal we wanted" do you not understand?

Oh - hang on - I know - it's the truth and facts part, of course, as it is with everything you turn your malevolent defectiveness to.

Hey hello grumps :) right what you on about? Malevolent? Pot..kettle. I'm struggling to decipher your point? :confused:

The Afd has quickly pivoted from being anti-EU to EU Reform
Most people who voted leave would not have voted leave if the "Common Market" which the UK joined had stayed as it was, that was a good thing which benefited the majority, if not all of the members. It is too late to reform the eu, it needs to disband & start afresh as "Common Market 2 ".

Sponsored Links
Most people who voted leave would not have voted leave if the "Common Market" which the UK joined had stayed as it was, that was a good thing which benefited the majority, if not all of the members. It is too late to reform the eu, it needs to disband & start afresh as "Common Market 2 ".
Im not sure us brexiteers would work that out, what about those immigrants how would we stop them sneaking in froo the markets and blendin in wif all the common peepull? :LOL:

Yes but after a few treaties we would be upto common market 7, with common market bendy banana rules and a common market army

Great. Post the link please.
No link, can't get access to their site. Do you realise that news rags like the guardian are actually produced in physical form on a product called "PAPER" which you can pick up & hold ? No? Didn't think so. Caught a glimpse as I was just about to wipe my ar5e with it, but decided against it as I didn't want to use something already full of sh1t to cleanse my derriere , which you and the rest of your low brow left leaning chums are not fit to kiss.

No link, can't get access to their site. Do you realise that news rags like the guardian are actually produced in physical form on a product called "PAPER" which you can pick up & hold ? No? Didn't think so. Caught a glimpse as I was just about to wipe my ar5e with it, but decided against it as I didn't want to use something already full of sh1t to cleanse my derriere , which you and the rest of your low brow left leaning chums are not fit to kiss.
I can see you are a Guardian reader, you just dont like to keep it secret :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back