German statement on Brexit.

That's great, coming from a country that is needing to build a wall to keep its undesirables out. If only we could do the same!

Sponsored Links
That's great, coming from a country that is needing to build a wall to keep its undesirables out. If only we could do the same!

Looks like you are a Trump fan. They don't need to build a wall, so live happy in your ignorant bliss. (y)

I take it you didn't read all of the article.

Poor old notchy...

As usual when you have nothing to add, you make stuff up :rolleyes:

Quite pathetic!

But hey, feel free to show where I'm 'happy with anti semitism if its the labour party', or anti-semitism anywhere for that matter...

And as for 'liking terrorists', maybe you ought to aim that at the large number of N.I. quitters who feel that the 'return of the troubles' is a price worth paying!
You can't allow terrorists to dictate your democratic choices.

Sponsored Links
what didn't you like about the rest of her speech?.
I confess to not having listened to it. Rather I have read the bits about the UK being the equivalent contributor to about 9 poorer countries and her gripes at Merkel.

I agree that she's right in that the EU would miss the UK contributions and respective trade, should we decide to leave on no deal terms.

She forgets though that we opted to leave the EU. The UK was not booted out. Her opinion is as valid as her imagination.

I confess to not having listened to it. Rather I have read the bits about the UK being the equivalent contributor to about 9 poorer countries and her gripes at Merkel.

I agree that she's right in that the EU would miss the UK contributions and respective trade, should we decide to leave on no deal terms.

She forgets though that we opted to leave the EU. The UK was not booted out. Her opinion is as valid as her imagination.

She keeps on mentioning the single market and to be part of it. The Afd has quickly pivoted from being anti-EU to EU Reform and anti-Muslim as it's seen the way the wind is blowing. Even the right wing Austrian PM has toned down his anti-EU rhetoric or you think there plan was to get into power off the back of antiEU rhetoric and then switch to something else to keep them engaged. Bait and switch 101.

mind u that german lady in that video looks fairly fit to me :sneaky:

i would not mind ;);):)

Explains clearly why they chucked us the ****test possible deal
Er what part of "we told them what sort of deal we wanted" do you not understand?

Oh - hang on - I know - it's the truth and facts part, of course, as it is with everything you turn your malevolent defectiveness to.

Well I reckon she is still fit :cool: ( lady in the vid) dodger or not :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
Back