getting in to the plumbing industry

DeltaT";p="1679046 said:
[

It always makes my laff Tamz, our little Engerlander chums on forums like this, they think Jocks live on Deep Fried Mars bars & drink all day!! I'm in my late 50s & like you as fit as a fiddle. I put it down to my Norse, Spanish & Pict DNA.

Black or white pudding suppers. It's the simple pleasures.

Was told once by a nurse at a clinic I was 12 lbs overweight (more now). I let my eyes drop to the buttons straining to stay closed on the uniform over her ample frame, looked back up at her and said nothing. Perfect.

Sponsored Links
I can still do them in a day, me and the boy, It fkn kills me now but allegedly keeps me fit :LOL: Rads dressed and hung, boiler mounted and flue cored before 9. All copper, water on by half 2 -3 out the door at half 5 and that includes lifting and laying carpets moving furniture and a run round with the hoover and if it is a pensioner, making the tea (to keep them out the way). We probably don't say more than 10 sentences to each other and don't have a break until the heat is on.

Where does the power flushing fit into that?

What you must understand with apprentices today; the trade has changed & not for the better!! A lot of jobs a chimp could do, so speed is required & not too much skill.

We have several heating krus, that do 6 rads & a combi in a day. A CC/CCC would never be able to do that. So we only employ time-served guys.

agile said:

ask puller allegedly he is doing it on piece :idea: :idea:

And the 300 servicemen, most in their 20s, who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting a war which is not supported by half of the UK and perhaps even less of the locals there, yet they still went and did their best against an enemy who fights with IUDs and shoot and run techniques.

IEDs, I think that should be.

An IUD is something else.

Your two lines posted here have about 8 gramatical/spelling mistakes
Uhh - hasn't 'gramatical' got two ms? :oops:

The OP wants a job, Tony's got the jobs.
The correct answer is that it has as many M's as you'd like, sir.

Sponsored Links
Oh FFS!!..........................Someone mentioned the 'Daft'n'Barmy' when Field Marshall Onetap was around!!!

What you must understand with apprentices today; the trade has changed & not for the better!! A lot of jobs a chimp could do, so speed is required & not too much skill.

We have several heating krus, that do 6 rads & a combi in a day. A CC/CCC would never be able to do that. So we only employ time-served guys.

agile said:

ask puller allegedly he is doing it on piece :idea: :idea:

Nice to hear from you again Kev, I hope this finds you well?? How's your wife/sister & life in that trailer park??.............. :LOL:

Two cold flushed, a hot flush is normal and a little inhibitor.

vulcancontinental";p="1679081 said:
[

It always makes my laff Tamz, our little Engerlander chums on forums like this, they think Jocks live on Deep Fried Mars bars & drink all day!! I'm in my late 50s & like you as fit as a fiddle. I put it down to my Norse, Spanish & Pict DNA.

Black or white pudding suppers. It's the simple pleasures.

Was told once by a nurse at a clinic I was 12 lbs overweight (more now). I let my eyes drop to the buttons straining to stay closed on the uniform over her ample frame, looked back up at her and said nothing. Perfect.

My Granny was 100 when she popped her clogs, yes she did smoke 40/day, but she also walked everywhere, had a great diet & was as happy as a sandboy & of course enjoyed a wee drink or three!!

Any way Delta T , must admit I have never been to Scotland , should I happen up your way I may wall ask you for a job :D obviously I would expect a decent renumeration package ! payed hoildays , new van of my choice , or even better a company car , share options , loyalty bonus , flexi working hours & obviously you would need to guarantee my safety( it is Glasgow ) :D

Any way Delta T , must admit I have never been to Scotland , should I happen up your way I may wall ask you for a job :D obviously I would expect a decent renumeration package ! payed hoildays , new van of my choice , or even better a company car , share options , loyalty bonus , flexi working hours & obviously you would need to guarantee my safety( it is Glasgow ) :D

What a shame you have never visited God's country Transam, it's a lovely place, full of friendly welcoming people - just a pity about the neighbours!!!

As for offering you gainful employment, after reading some of your threads son, you wouldn't last five minutes!!(just a wee joke Transam son, I always find your posts & threads informative & worth reading)

What a shame you have never visited God's country Transam, it's a lovely place, full of friendly welcoming people - just a pity about the neighbours!!!

As for offering you gainful employment, after reading some of your threads son, you wouldn't last five minutes!!(just a wee joke Transam son, I always find your posts & threads informative & worth reading)[/quote]

your a good bloke Delta T , I reckon within you there is an English man just trying to get out :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back