Give Boris Some Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've got Johnson for 10 years,
Funny that. I could have sworn there were mutterings about the old Tory voters/leavers dying off and being replaced by the fresh blood of university youth who knew what’s what plus those that were coming of voting age that were going to bring about a massive swing to Labour and boot the nasty Tories out of power and reverse Brexit. That didn’t happen in the last GE and if you say it’s not going to happen for another 6 years, either everyone were misled about that or the old aren’t dying and the youth ain’t listening. (n)

Sponsored Links
They are looking at ways of achieving this safely..Not a done deal...Pick pick pick is all the armchair pseudo bloody experts can do.
Armchair experts hey?
Go read about the teachers response to government wanting to open schools 1st June. Are they armchair experts or people who actually do the job for a bleeding living? Or dare I say experts in their field? Behave Durham. We all get your blind acceptance of this government but not everyone is such a sheep/so gullible.

Isn't it wonderful to live in a country where we can have a point of view...? Seems not in your case, you don't like views other than your own.

We are still losing hundreds of people a day. It's too early to end lockdown
The govt is in a no win position where whatever they do,huge sections of the population will disagree...Pity all you expert virologist/economic/social policy/pandemic prediction experts are not in the cabinet.

The govt is in a no win position where whatever they do,huge sections of the population will disagree...Pity all you expert virologist/economic/social policy/pandemic prediction experts are not in the cabinet.
Pity you accept every single thing the gov does without question. How easy you are to control.

Sponsored Links
Yes..you for one...and the teachers you quote..Last time I checked,teaching kids did not make you a pandemic know all.
Ha ha ha, that's got to be the most stupid answer ever. You really don't think before you speak do you?

I do not mind admitting I am no expert...Neither are you,or teachers,or most of the population..Spot the difference???
Never said I was, but I can actually read the responses from other experts in their field and accept what they say. If teachers say that a class of 15 pupils, while maintaining social distance isn't possible due to the physical size of the classroom then I will accept what they say. As I said, I don't understand why the government didn't have a talk with the teachers BEFORE announcing children going back to school. This IS bad management by government, don't care if you don't like to hear something against your precious government.

Why are Wales and Scotland being more careful? Why aren't all the corners of the UK sticking together, so not to confuse people? Why aren't the gov trying to do their best for us mere mortals at a time where there are STILL too many deaths? I wouldn't be shocked if there's not a second peak.

Seems that you just highlight posts, tell someone they are an armchair critic without actually thinking or at times, reading the post properly or understand the points being made. It's so easy just to criticise people who have an opinion other than your own hey? Spot the difference between a debate and blind acceptance?

And I would've thought the same would've applied to schools....
We are still losing hundreds of people a day. It's too early to end lockdown. We can live without shopping for plants etc for another 3 weeks or so, Wales and Scotland can see it's too early and those places aren't as cramped as England.
I think letting garden centres open is to level things up as its their peak time, plants etc are available at supermarkets and farm supply outlets

50k deaths.

That is not apparent success.

If teachers say that a class of 15 pupils, while maintaining social distance isn't possible due to the physical size of the classroom then I will accept what they say.

To be fair, getting the teachers back to work was never going to be easy, regardless of class size.

I think letting garden centres open is to level things up as its their peak time, plants etc are available at supermarkets and farm supply outlets
Yes, I feel sorry for garden centres, for sure, this is the time they make their money for the year. But we're the 2nd worst country for deaths, we're doing something wrong and by no means are we out the woods yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back