Glow worm betacom 24A pressurise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have moved into a new house snd one of the radiators needed bleeding.. i have bled the radiator but the the pressure has dropped to 0.4 , i have searched for a video or instructions on this model but ive had no joy. can any body shed some light .. i think its the black one but i wanted to be sure that is all

Sponsored Links
http://www.glow-worm.co.uk/glow-worm/betacom2-instn-serv-157121.pdf

If this is the boiler you have, page 10 states no filling loop is included so an external one is required.

Look for an external loop usually near the boiler with a flexible hose like this,

Most are left connected all the time despite the water regs :whistle: Some may have two valves but most have one non return valve on the boiler and a simple valve to control filling as shown.

http://www.glow-worm.co.uk/glow-worm/betacom2-instn-serv-157121.pdf

If this is the boiler you have, page 10 states no filling loop is included so an external one is required.

Look for an external loop usually near the boiler with a flexible hose like this,

Most are left connected all the time despite the water regs :whistle: Some may have two valves but most have one non return valve on the boiler and a simple valve to control filling as shown.
Thank you for your reply i cannot see where the loop system would be attached im guessing i turn the black screw and maybe open the yellow one after??

Attachments

• 20161110_141956.jpg
    20161110_141956.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 385
Here is a image from the other side

Attachments

• 20161110_142349.jpg
    20161110_142349.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 279
Sponsored Links
Don't touch the yellow My guess is it is the gas, on your first picture the valve with the black handle and braided pipe towards the bottom of the picture looks like the one you need.

Ive had a better look through the manual and that yellow one is the gas i should be ok at getting the pressure up i just need a screw driver the right size now but thank you very much for your help (y)

The black handle in the background is across the pipe in the off position should just turn by hand to lie along the pipe to fill the system I don't think you will need a screwdriver.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back