Good bad and the ugly Plumbing

Sponsored Links
Nice, but what did you do with the condense? :LOL:;):whistle:

Took the bricks up put in a pit filled & surrounded with lime chippings 500mm from the wall.
Bricks went down as if they have never been up.
Do it in 2inch now because of the bad winter last year.

Took the bricks up put in a pit filled & surrounded with lime chippings 500mm from the wall.

Sorry mate... You missed my joke...

Condence should be Condense :)

Sponsored Links
Condence done in 2 inch to pit with lime chippings 500mm from wall.
22mm gas supply

View attachment 169043

Is this yours?

The gas pipe bend is BAD. (Unless a weird camera angle, in which case I apologise). Is it sealed?

And why the ID tape? That I will never forgive. It looks cat. And not required.

Not mine but the pulled bend is perfect no ripples. I would have thought it is sealed one side and sleeved. The tape? My dozy mate being over the top. But I'd rather him be over the top than below the bottom. It's a simple instalation. But many will do a crap job. This ain't bad.!!!! Don't you think???

Haven't experienced that.

They do but not for a while.
I do tend to use the full bore more often than not
I dont recal any of mine leaking but as a rule if I'm working far off from home I'll always use the full bore.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back