good will to all men and all that

B

breezer

If its the season of good will to all men, why dont spammers have a day off?
just received my umpteenth spam email of the day.

(just checked had 63 on Christmas day)

Sponsored Links
Good will to all men, MY ASS! Just noticed some scrote has scratched the wife's car door - full length of the door right to the metal. So that's a respray for that door in the new year. Merry fu*kin christmas.

sorry to hear that. may i suggest you put selotape or similar on it to stop it getting worse

gcol said:
Good will to all men, MY ASS! Just noticed some scrote has scratched the wife's car door - full length of the door right to the metal. So that's a respray for that door in the new year. Merry fu*kin christmas.
some people just dont get it, do they? Like carole singers. A couple of chavs come to the door, their faces barely visible, singing the most out of tune version of "we wish you a merry xmas". What do they expect to recieve? A pound each? No. a door in the face would be more appropriate. Little gits. :evil:

Sponsored Links
The thing is I'm pretty sure I know who it was. Yesterday morning I saw a lad kick a can and it hit the car (the look on his face told me that it was a mistake), I went out to have a word with him and told him in no uncertain terms to stay put while I check out the car and he just walked off. I'm 99.9% sure it was him that scratched it later on in the day/night. I know his face, and believe me he will come unstuck next time I see him.

Ensure you wrap up well(it's cold) when you go unsticking , removing sticky shi-e is best done in the dark.Good luck with your filling in of the scratch(er). :evil:

;)

Back