Pony tails on men!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope no-one on here has one but there is one thing I hate on men and its pony tails :evil: .... they should be banned .. why do they have them ? is it to look trendy, well they DONT.. is it to look younger..they DONT . They just look stupid :evil:

Sponsored Links
Bald looks stupid too but there are plenty of baldy men around.

Didn't it become trendy in the '60s when hippies made their appearance?

Although I was a teenager in the late '60s, it never appealed to me. I always thought that, viewed from behind (and sometimes from the front, too!) men with pony tails looked like girls.

Sponsored Links
Other than leprosy of the penis I can't think of one.

I am a bit lacking in the hair dept. if I won the lottery I would have my teeth sorted out, buy a Ducati and a Jag squander a few quid here and there but never thats NEVER!! would I be bothered about having transplants or wigs, it's similar I think to these sad girls that have boob jobs, they look pathetic in my opinion, why not be happy with what you've got, or what the good lord gave us as some would say, there again it would be a boring place if we all thought alike, imagine if we all thought like Joe.. :confused: :confused:

I like to think I'm making the most of it while I have it, my hair is part way down my back.

Usually have my hair tied into almost a 'bun' at the back, keeps it out of the way.
Not quite a pony tail, but...

It's funny as loads of people think I'm Spanish / Italian(!)

Sponsored Links
Back