Pony tails on men!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
I like to think I'm making the most of it while I have it, my hair is part way down my back.

Usually have my hair tied into almost a 'bun' at the back, keeps it out of the way.
Not quite a pony tail, but...

It's funny as loads of people think I'm Spanish / Italian(!)

No no, they just think you look plain old ridiculous. ;)

Sponsored Links
Long hair on blokes looks dreadful, only out-done by a whisker by those sporting a mullet.

Along with long finger nails.

Horrific.

People that insist on offending fellow human beings with such ridiculous hair can not posess a mirror or have any sense of shame.

A complete style vacuum.

A fashion catastrophe.

Utter bad taste.

A chap in our local is 68 and has a fookin pony tail. He also dyes his hair blonde. Looks like a right teuchter. ;) ;)

There are certain things that a huge majority of women find revolting and that is long hair and long finger nails on men.

You don't need boobs to understand why.

Mullet?
Teuchter?

Isn't English an interesting language? They sound very expressive words that I'd like to make use of myself, if only I knew what they meant!

I like to think I'm making the most of it while I have it, my hair is part way down my back.

Usually have my hair tied into almost a 'bun' at the back, keeps it out of the way.
Not quite a pony tail, but...

It's funny as loads of people think I'm Spanish / Italian(!)

I don't care if they think you look Spanish/Italian or from mars .......... trust me when I say it looks stupid and especially in a bun FFS...get it cut off for charity or something but get it off for gods sake!!!!!!!!!

Are you feeling the urge to skip you dopey girl? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back