Got my invite for the covid 19 jab today

Sponsored Links
I had to postpone mine due to having had a steroid jab in a torn tendon, but am in for next Wednesday. Had I not had to put it off, it would have been about 3 weeks early too. The wait means Mrs Golf (younger by 4 years) is the same day.

I've had two written invites from the NHS so far, and a text message frm my doctor's, all declined with prejudice.
If anyone on here can't wait to be poisoned they can have mine, I'll put your name forward.

I've had two written invites from the NHS so far, and a text message frm my doctor's, all declined with prejudice.
If anyone on here can't wait to be poisoned they can have mine, I'll put your name forward.

Don't worry, when I've had my DNA changed and morphed into a zombie, I'll be round to eat your brain.

Sponsored Links
Don't worry, when I've had my DNA changed and morphed into a zombie, I'll be round to eat your brain.

Maybe you would be well advised to have a look at what Geert Vanden Bossche, one of the world's top vaccine developers, and by no means an anti-vaxxer is saying on ****ter.

Here is a quote from what he said, he was talking about the vaccines and the way that they are being used.

“One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction.”

Vanden Bossche was talking about a phenomenon called immune escape, which I don't really understand completely, but I believe it refers to a virus's ability to escape attention from the body's immune system.
He seems to be saying that these vaccines that have been developed so quickly will enable that to happen, which is the exact opposite of what they are supposed to be doing I believe.

Here is a quote from what he said, he was talking about the vaccines and the way that they are being used.

“One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction.”

Another nutjob. Lots of replies to his tweets pointing out the errors in his theories.

Had my invite

but am waiting until a vaccination centre opens up closer to me

Sponsored Links
Back