Gove claims £350m a week for NHS promise delivered

Sponsored Links
Why is it tragic, how many people have heard of a backwater like Coddington as opposed to Nottingham.

Rishi seems to be about as accurate as you, so I suppose from your perspective you think that's great.

Sponsored Links
Don't think it's great, have you not used it yourself when trying to explain where somewhere is.

The same reason you refused to have the covid vaccine: ignorance
PMSL...

You chose to be a Brexiteer and to be a 'virus' jab junkie through ignorance...

I on the other hand used intelligence and research to choose otherwise on both counts...

You've made a switch on brexit due to you now realising it was a total con, so I wonder how long it will take for you to become a reformed jab junkie ;)

Why is it tragic, how many people have heard of a backwater like Coddington as opposed to Nottingham.
A backwater to some, the heart of northern(ish) wall brexhit to others.. His comms team obviously didnt have a clue where Coddington was, but most people have heard of Newark

Blup

A backwater to some, the heart of northern(ish) wall brexhit to others.. His comms team obviously didnt have a clue where Coddington was, but most people have heard of Newark

Blup
I've heard of Newark but Nottingham gives you more of a grounding of what area we're talking about.

Sponsored Links
Back