Government Majority 2017-2019

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Absolute Classic.

r223lqd2kgk31.jpg

Sponsored Links
Rees Mogg voted against whip 100 times in 8 years.

He is a nasty lying sociopath.

Sponsored Links
The argument that Boris Johnson is genuinely trying to strike a deal with the EU is “absurd”, according to the former Conservative minister, Ken Clarke, who has told Newsnight:

He’s obviously not trying to get a deal. I’m sure he’d prefer one if he thought he could get one past his right-wing supporters but he’s dug himself in. He assumes he’s going to get no deal because he can’t get the right wing of the Conservative party, many of them now stuck in his cabinet, to agree to it.

Referring to the state of the party, Clarke added:

It’s been taken over by a rather knockabout sort of character, who’s got this bizarre crash-it-through philosophy ... a cabinet which is the most right-wing cabinet any Conservative party has ever produced.

They’re not in control of events. The prime minister comes and talks total rubbish to us and is planning to hold a quick election and get out, blaming Parliament and Europe for the shambles.

I have to decide whether to vote Conservative if Boris Johnson is still the leader. That’s my next problem. I am a conservative, of course I am ... but this leader, I don’t recognise this. It’s the Brexit party, rebadged.

I am more peeved the took the whip from Ken Clarke. Damn Johnson.
Ken Clarkes address last night was fantastic.

It is how politicians should behave.

Deselecting Ken Clarke, Philip Hammond etc......a poor day for democracy.

What the world thinks of our Buffoon-in-Chief:

"In what is undoubtedly a first, the currency was buoyed by the sitting government losing its majority as Tory Phillip Lee defected to the Liberal Democrats today, losing Boris Johnson his working majority of one with the DUP.

The pound, which had been plummeting at the twists and turns of Boris Johnson’s no-deal Brexit threat, had slumped to its lowest level against the US dollar since 1985, surpassing a previous 2017 low to be worth less than 1.20 dollars.

But following the news that Johnson had lost his majority, it recovered again in what will be a major embarrassment for the Conservative Prime Minister, and leapt back to $1.207, where it ended last night"

What the world thinks of our Buffoon-in-Chief:

"In what is undoubtedly a first, the currency was buoyed by the sitting government losing its majority as Tory Phillip Lee defected to the Liberal Democrats today, losing Boris Johnson his working majority of one with the DUP.

The pound, which had been plummeting at the twists and turns of Boris Johnson’s no-deal Brexit threat, had slumped to its lowest level against the US dollar since 1985, surpassing a previous 2017 low to be worth less than 1.20 dollars.

But following the news that Johnson had lost his majority, it recovered again in what will be a major embarrassment for the Conservative Prime Minister, and leapt back to $1.207, where it ended last night"
Goes to show what a nonsence Forex is .

Aren't those somewhat contradictory sentences, in that he's therefore been voting against "the nasty party"?
No because Rees Mogg has been putting the boot in about the Tory rebels saying they should be loyal to their party.

When he himself has voted against the whip.

Perhaps I shouldnt have put the 2 sentences together. The lying sociopath was just a description of Moggs character.

No because Rees Mogg has been putting the boot in about the Tory rebels saying they should be loyal to their party.

When he himself has voted against the whip.

Perhaps I shouldnt have put the 2 sentences together. The lying sociopath was just a description of Moggs character.
LAL the remainer calls you "changeling" derogatry term.....Brexit heroes think you cannot make up your mind...So much for the "tiz ok to change ones mind" .....Attitude...

Sponsored Links
Back