Government Majority 2017-2019

What the world thinks of our Buffoon-in-Chief:

"In what is undoubtedly a first, the currency was buoyed by the sitting government losing its majority as Tory Phillip Lee defected to the Liberal Democrats today, losing Boris Johnson his working majority of one with the DUP.

The pound, which had been plummeting at the twists and turns of Boris Johnson’s no-deal Brexit threat, had slumped to its lowest level against the US dollar since 1985, surpassing a previous 2017 low to be worth less than 1.20 dollars.

But following the news that Johnson had lost his majority, it recovered again in what will be a major embarrassment for the Conservative Prime Minister, and leapt back to $1.207, where it ended last night"

The article appeared on a left wing internet only site (The London Economic) hardly New york times or worldwide

Sponsored Links
The article appeared...

You can look up the graph of currency movements on any reputable financial information website in the entire world.

It remains true wherever you read it.

upload_2019-9-4_16-42-49.png

Last edited:
You can look up the graph of currency movements on any reputable financial information website in the entire world.

It remains true wherever you read it.
That is the same with anything you read about anything...Validity is independent of location.

Sponsored Links
You really can't guess, can you.

What the world thinks of our Buffoon-in-Chief:

"In what is undoubtedly a first, the currency was buoyed by the sitting government losing its majority ....."

You really can't guess, can you.
No...I really really cannot ......That is why i am asking you ...Are you going to update us minute by minute on the pound and blame someone and gain some brownie points

That is the same with anything you read about anything...Validity is independent of location.

Yes the phrase 'regain our sovereignty' is utter garbage.

It dont matter if you read in the telegraph, daily mail or hooters monthly

Yes the phrase 'regain our sovereignty' is utter garbage.

It dont matter if you read in the telegraph, daily mail or hooters monthly
Well...That is debatable , but yes,,independant of location..thankyou for the example

You can look up the graph of currency movements on any reputable financial information website in the entire world

I wonder how much the pound has dropped since 2016.

Perhaps the markets think Brexit is sht

I wonder how much the pound has dropped since 2016.

Perhaps the markets think Brexit is sht
No.they think uncertainty is,,,caused by you nig nogs....when are you changing sides again?

Sponsored Links
Back