Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the numero uno show on N.Flix is 'Wednesday', so they're second-rate to a Goth with a penchant for zingers.

Sponsored Links
Wednesday's a pretty good series.

Jenna Ortega done a real good job, and she is rather attractive

First the pair were private-jetting it around the world virtue signalling about climate change.
Then they escaped to another continent to escape publicity, appeared on Oprah and set up their own media company
And now the importance of telling the truth - LOL

You couldn't make this couple up
….THIS is going in the bin and to hell with the earache I’ll get from Mrs Mottie.

E5A89C84-169D-45A6-85C3-A1256E251A7E.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Harry served his country in the armed forces for ten years including on the front line. He took on the British media/establishment in his legal actions, with the big one next year, part of the reason, I reckon, for the viciousness of the attacks continuing against him by the media. Those are not the actions of a coward or a pussy.

Blup

….THIS is going in the bin and to hell with the earache I’ll get from Mrs Mottie.

View attachment 288839

I don't normally disagree with you, but on this occasion I strongly do unfortunately.

Thanks to free speech though we are allowed to have differing opinions and views in the world, though some on here would have you believe otherwise...

The Duke of Sussex, 38, is mulling over offers from major US TV networks to sit in front of the cameras and promote his memoir Spare in January.
Harry, through his US publishing arm Penguin Random House, has held talks for a second US TV interview special with US network CBS.
“Unlike now, where Netflix has let the show speak for itself, Random House has him on board for select promotion for the book. They invested more than $30m (£24m) in it, so they want it to appeal to as many people as possible."

@DailyMirror.com

So, once you've watched the show; read the book! What next? T-shirts, mugs...a whole industry built on their angst hell-bent on bringing the Royal Family into disrepute and, ironically, keeping the tabloids supplied with tattle to tittle the plebs outrage.

Harry has clearly suffered mental health issues and blames the media for the death of his mother, rightly or wrongly

Perhaps getting into a car with a drunk driver, and not wearing a seat belt, wasn't the best idea.

And why did the bodyguard allow this to happen.

they are flawed people just like the rest of us

Harry has clearly suffered mental health issues and blames the media for the death of his mother, rightly or wrongly

I cant blame him from getting out of it

Yeah I agree,

The media was definitely at fault for his mother's death there can be no denying that, Diana needed the media as much as they needed her IMO but the press showed no boundaries and allowed her zero privacy, which is wildly wrong.

They tried it with wills and Kate but didn't get the reaction they wanted so set about hounding Harry.

They'd been hounding Harry for years prior to him meeting Meghan, they knew they always got a reaction from Harry so they went all out for him.

The royal family I think should have all pulled together and got behind Harry and Meghan rather than trying to ignore the problem, and then when Harry called out the press and said the racist undertones were unacceptable the palace started distancing themselves allowing the press to dig more. They also allowed staff members to leak stories which some were lies and some were twisted truths. I think a lot of it was Queenie's way of dealing with it and trying to not get embroiled in a war and used them as sacrificial lambs, the queen should have given up the thrown long before her death, she was old and outdated with old fashioned values.

This whole scenario has finished Meghan's career, and made her last season in suits very difficult to film, which is a shame for her

Harry and Meghan do now need to keep quiet, they've said their bit twice now and have some seemingly strong cases against the press on the go. We no longer need to keep going over the same old things. They need to go away and live their quite life and just get on with all the differing projects they have of their own.

I'm not sure on what their end game is, is there one? Their not going to bring the royal family down, but they can bring the press down a peg or 2, the British press are awful specimens of human beings and imo should be regulated in some degree how what I don't know though.

Perhaps getting into a car with a drunk driver, and not wearing a seat belt, wasn't the best idea.

And why did the bodyguard allow this to happen.

Were they aware the driver was drunk?

Do you not think the press should have shown a little bit of respect to not chase them once they got in the car out of sight? Should the press not allowed her a degree of privacy?

Just wondering if anyone has actuywatched the documentary or whether you just read what's in the tabloids and made a judgement from that.

I'm upto episode 4 and there is no bombshells or ripping the palace a new one, there not even trying to bring the palace down, more they are sayiythey required more help. They so far appear more disgruntled with the press more than anything, and there is plenty of evidence to back up what their saying.

Basically everything they have gone through and are saying is very familiar with Diana previously,

Amazing how dense the British public are really when it comes to believing everything in the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back