Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of them in a mixed race relationship and having a baby?

Are you asking me? I've known several couples of mixed race who have had babies, and never once has it crossed my mind what colour the baby might be.

Sponsored Links
I'm loving the whole s**t show! Any bad press for the family of worthless spongers is fantastic and long may it continue.

Sponsored Links
Lol. All these gammon Daily Wail acolytes refusing to watch or reluctantly watching the Sussexes, but keen to blab about them on a poxy forum. She's black - get over it - move on.
No, she is not black. If you can't tell the difference between her and someone who is actually black, maybe you should get your eyes tested.

Isn't that just another way of calling somebody 'special'?
Well, maybe JonathanM didn't talk about the possible shade of a mixed race baby-to-be because he wasn't interested and TBH, neither I or any of my mates were but it was definitely a hot topic of conversation between all our wives and the pregnant lady herself. No embarrassment, no shaming, no racism, no offence taken just a completely natural conversation between the ladies - what colour do you think the baby will be - will it take after the mother or the father more or be an equal mix.

I can specifically remember mrs mottie saying what a load of rubbish it was when she said she was offended when some members of the Royal family speculated on what colour it would be and she stated that that was exactly what they talked about when they used to meet up with the mother-to-be.

Of course she is Otherwise the Daily Wail would leave her alone if she was lilly white, silly.
You should take a look at the front page of TheDailyMirror this morning. ALL the papers are having their say on this. That's their schtick. Any story they promote always ends up being about them.

Ah, so it wasn't out of an overinflated sense of political correctness.

Almost certainly, if we met, you would think I had an overinflated sense of political correctness. But that wasn't the reason here.

.I can see HRH wondering about the colour of a mixed race baby and he is by no means a racist. None of them are. I probably would too and there are plenty of coloured people I have know who know I am not one as well. One of the facts I found interesting is that given a mix of people in a work place they can tell which people have racist tendencies and there are not many of them around. They were not young either or particularly old, More middle aged.

I'm loving the whole s**t show! Any bad press for the family of worthless spongers is fantastic and long may it continue.
I do wonder if the writing's on the wall for establishments such as the royal family. They're doing what they can to slim things down in terms of family members on the payroll, however for me they could do more especially around aspects such as property and land ownership.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if 50 years from now the royal family as we know it today simply didn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back