Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite low viewing figures for the "show" but I did see the part referring to Megam being followed 24/7 in the US by 6 journos/paps. Clear stalking behaviour which should be criminalized. And for the UK media to defend the methods on the basis it didn't happen on uk soil with their journalists is quite disgusting. Like blaming the hit man when you pay for the hit.

Let's remember a decent Englishman who quietly served his country in war and peace: this from Johnny Johnson's wiki page

"Following his career in the RAF, Johnson became a teacher. He initially taught in primary schools, subsequently becoming involved in adult education before he undertook a period in teaching psychiatric patients at Rampton Hospital".

Blup

Sponsored Links
How is there quest for privacy going?
They have turned themselves into celebrities. Harry has been overheard asking about work for his wife. I think even voice overs were mentioned.

Maybe a case of reality hitting home again? Did they agree to do the series for free?

Sponsored Links
Well maybe you live in another world but when a young friend of Mrs Mottie became pregnant by her Ghanaian boyfriend, all of her mates as well as the young lady concerned were ALWAYS talking about how dark the baby would be and if you knew anyone in a similar situation you would know that discussions like that are completely normal. The mum was joking and saying she was hoping for a cappuccino baby. Absolutely no different from conversations like "will it be tall like the father or short like the mother" or "will it be dark haired like the mother or ginger haired like the father".

You wouldn’t say it to a stranger, I grant you that but are you honestly saying that if a white friend/relative of yours or your wife and a black person that you both knew were having a baby, you wouldn’t naturally talk about what colour the baby will be? Seriously? That would be very strange. Wierd even.
Oprah Winfrey being the true professional knew exactly what context the question was being asked by family members, but chose not to say. All she could see in her mind's eye were the $$$$ ringing up as she deliberately steered the interview deeper and deeper into the mire.

Do you reckon you'd pass?

Well way I see it you can pretty much guarantee (?) who yer mother is

Fathers slightly different

There are probably thousands of fathers un knowingly bringing up children that they are not the bio logical father of ??

Quite low viewing figures for the "show"…..
"Audience figures in the UK on the launch day of the first part of the series showed 2.4 million viewers watched the first instalment, episode two had 1.5 million viewers on the first day, and the third part attracted 800,000.
These were higher audience figures than for The Crown, but below the 3.5 million who watched that evening's episode of the soap opera Coronation Street".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So, not a lot of interest from the British public who quickly got bored of it. Bottom line, Meghan thought she was going to soar to a new level as far as her popularity went, leaving Kate in the background. It didn’t work, she got the 'ump and pîssed off back to where the fame and money was, taking Gingernuts with her. He is one pussy whipped husband.

I've sat down and watched the 1st episode and tbh it does very much seem like they are telling the truth, it's nothing we havnt seen previously,

The pair of them were getting hounded from the start.

They seemed to be very much in love and happy.

She didn't have history of being a brat, and she was very philanthropic before Harry was on the scene. She was a self made woman, she didn't need harry's coat tails to ride on, she didn't really have anything to gain by forcing herself onto the royal family. It also a little convenient her father and step sister only became so vocal since thier decision to marry.

I don't think we'll ever know the full truth, but the UK press havnt got a Stellar track record for telling the truth and not sensationalising everything.

Everyone knows Diana was hounded by the media, and Harry knew it from a very young age too, they never stopped throughout his time at school and late teens. So I am slightly more inclined to believe Harry and Meghan over bitter and twisted British tabloids at this moment in time.

The press really turned on them when Harry called.them out for racist undertones in their headlines/articles, calling her princess Compton etc etc

Last edited:
At least he won't have to wonder if they're on the Windsor Xmas card list...

In a 90-second teaser released on Monday, Harry says: "They were happy to lie to protect my brother." before adding: “They were never willing to tell the truth to protect us.”

With Buckingham Palace largely spared during the first three episodes, the trailers for the final three episodes hint at an attack on the family – nicknamed The Firm by Diana, the late Princess of Wales.

The man clearly needs professional analysis to help him sort out 'issues' - he'll be in for a shock when a New Age hipster with a room full of joss stix tells him his missus is a surrogate for his mother.

First the pair were private-jetting it around the world virtue signalling about climate change.
Then they escaped to another continent to escape publicity, appeared on Oprah and set up their own media company
And now the importance of telling the truth - LOL

You couldn't make this couple up

Audience figures in the UK on the launch day of the first part of the series showed 2.4 million viewers watched the first instalment
I read 1.5 million for first episode, so 2.4m in the UK alone is a very good figure. You have to remember audience figures are much lower these days (Corrie used to get tens of millions back in the day) plus people (especially the younger generation) pick up on stuff from other forms of social media.

Watched the first episode and understood how the hounding from the media must be a constant reminder to harry of how he lost his mother.

Blup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back