Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think I misread his intentional racist comment?
I know you twisted it to suit your attention seeking agenda. I'll have a wager with you. Stay off this site for the next two days, I will do the same. I know I will win because, to use R&C's term, you are an attention whore. Do you agree to the wager?

Sponsored Links
The funny thing is: Megan Markle is not black - my skin is darker than hers.

I took a dislike to her pretty soon after I'd first heard of her, she is a very obvious schemer but it never occurred to me that she was black. It took one of the race baiters on this forum (John D) to inform me that she was black and that that was why I don't like her. I never knew, thanks John!

But sadly, now that the Queen is dead we are going to see ever-increasing numbers of such attacks on the Royals, from the fake African activist to the egg throwers and Harry and Megan.

Sponsored Links
The details of how Netflix used photos from unrelated events and cropped other photos to mislead and give a false narrative was interesting. Presumably, as this obnoxious couple rigidly control things, it must have been done with their knowledge and approval.

They have certainly found their income stream.

“So many questions,” replied the Duke of Sussex, as representatives of the media shouted “Are you harming your family, Harry?” and “Are you putting money before family?” while he and the Duchess of Sussex attended a New York charity gala hosted by Alec Baldwin on Tuesday.
@TheGuardian.com
It's this sentence that bothers me more than any other..."No one knows the full truth. We know the full truth.”

As though the 'revelation' that "there's a hierarchy in the Royal Family" (no sh!t.) and, "there's leaking and planting of stories" (again, no sh!t.)
His mother was a prevalent source of stories for The Sun and only whined when they came back to bite her, as though the Royal's wouldn't protect themselves and the Monarchy.
Bloody Drama Queen. And his missus, too.

Sussex Lies and Videotape - the papers are certainly getting stuck into 'em today and they can expect a great deal more as this saga rumbles on and on...

In a sign of the enormous sums that Harry is willing to spend on these legal cases, the court heard the royal has already paid £340,000 in legal fees for this single case and has budgeted up to £1.2m if the case goes to trial. The two sides will continue negotiations to reach a settlement until 20 January next year – by which point all six episodes of Harry and Meghan, setting out their views on the British media, will have been seen by millions.

I know you twisted it to suit your attention seeking agenda. I'll have a wager with you. Stay off this site for the next two days, I will do the same. I know I will win because, to use R&C's term, you are an attention whore. Do you agree to the wager?
I'm terribly sorry, I've already posted several comments before I read your invite.
So that'll be a gentle rebuttal of your invite.

But I fail to see the motive for your wager,
Who do you think is the more attention seeking: the one who posts extreme violent racist comments, hoping for the "Final Solution" for immigrants, or someone who objects to such extreme violent racist comments being posted?

ReganandCarter has a long history of posting extreme racist comments, and you are suggesting that his referral to two ethnic minority females as 'whores', was just a common figure of speech?
The mods seem quite content to accept your argument that referring to two ethnic minority females as 'whores' was not racist.
They have been quite content to allow him free rein to post his persistent racist comments for the last 12 years and to clean up after him.

BTW, I see the mods have cleaned up after him, yet again, removing his extreme violent racist comment. It's not the first time, and I doubt if it'll be the last.

Yes he is. Did you fact check the information sent to him in the e-mail ?
Why would I want to fact check something that was supposedly sent to him in an email?
It would be like trying fact checking an anecdote about how many English speakers there were in an AE on a particular evening. :rolleyes:

Why would I want to fact check something that was supposedly sent to him in an email?
It would be like trying fact checking an anecdote about how many English speakers there were in an AE on a particular evening. :rolleyes:
Because the information he was given is relevant to the subject matter regarding her ethnicity.
Just because you disagree with someone's politics doesn't mean they're wrong.

At a basic level there's nothing new about any of this. If we think of the royals as being a sort of modern day celeb family (many won't like that analogy however it's one that can be asserted) and if we think of Meghan as being a celeb, then we can say Harry and Meghan are in showbusiness. Agreed? So, if you're operating in that world, rightly or wrongly, you need find a way to deal with the rough and the smooth, no?

He's a member of the British royal family, she no doubt likes to think of herself as an A list celeb. They show little sign of wanting to 'get away from it all' and, because they're involved in showbusiness, they need to find a way to keep the dollars rolling in. Based on all that, what do they think is going to happen? That the media/press are only going to seek out and report on the nice stuff? Rightly or wrongly, that's not how it works.

I look at it this way. If you're a so-called ordinary person, no one is interested in you in a public sense ... unless you do something good/bad that's newsworthy. However, once you cross that line in the sand and become a celeb, especially if you're up there in terms of wealth and at the A end as opposed to Z end of the celeb list, then the media are going to report on every ... single ... thing you do.

That's surely the price you pay when you dance with the showbusiness devil?

If you don't like it, keep yourself out of the public eye and live as close to a 'normal' life as you can. You can't have it both ways with the media.

But sadly, now that the Queen is dead we are going to see ever-increasing numbers of such atattacks
Correct.
The Daily Wail and the right wing press have relentlessly attacked Harry and Meghan since they met. They have had their butts kicked for the lies too.

“So many questions,” replied the Duke of Sussex, as representatives of the media shouted “Are you harming your family, Harry?” and “Are you putting money before family?” while he and the Duchess of Sussex attended a New York charity gala hosted by Alec Baldwin on Tuesday.
@TheGuardian.com
It's this sentence that bothers me more than any other..."No one knows the full truth. We know the full truth.”

As though the 'revelation' that "there's a hierarchy in the Royal Family" (no sh!t.) and, "there's leaking and planting of stories" (again, no sh!t.)
His mother was a prevalent source of stories for The Sun and only whined when they came back to bite her, as though the Royal's wouldn't protect themselves and the Monarchy.
Bloody Drama Queen. And his missus, too.
Sussex Lies and Videotape - the papers are certainly getting stuck into 'em today and they can expect a great deal more as this saga rumbles on and on...

In a sign of the enormous sums that Harry is willing to spend on these legal cases, the court heard the royal has already paid £340,000 in legal fees for this single case and has budgeted up to £1.2m if the case goes to trial. The two sides will continue negotiations to reach a settlement until 20 January next year – by which point all six episodes of Harry and Meghan, setting out their views on the British media, will have been seen by millions.
Can you not see that some people realise how racism is so endemic, so destructive, so persistent, that they can cause family break-ups?

It's about one person retaliating about persistent racism in a not so typical family, because his choice of wife did not meet public and private approval.
Racism need not be overt, it is more frequently micro-racism, and it is noticed and detected.

Because the information he was given is relevant to the subject matter regarding her ethnicity.
Just because you disagree with someone's politics doesn't mean they're wrong.
When someone presents an argument based on an anecdote, I immediately suspect their 'evidence'.
I'll look back and see if there's anything of worth being investigated further. But on first glance, it was anecdotal nonsense based on a supposedly email.

I just checked, it was a critique of her choice of clothes, based on an email. :rolleyes:

You want me to check if the email was an accurate critique of her clothes? :rolleyes:

She never claimed any specific ethnicity, She repeatedly stated that all records of her family's origins do not exist. That was normal for slavers to eradicate the family records of their slaves.
How can a critique of her clothes in comparison to her claimed ethnicity be accurate, if she never claimed any specific ethnicity? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A They show little sign of wanting to 'get away from it all'
They want to get away with the media attention based on their 'royal' connections. The attached article paints a completely different picture than that touted in the usual media. It's only the media's interpretation that claim they wanted to "get away from it all".

Prince Harry's move away from the royal family​

That's surely the price you pay when you dance with the showbusiness devil?
That's no excuse, nor explanation for the death threats received.
The Duchess of Sussex received "disgusting and very real" threats while a working royal, the outgoing Metropolitan Police assistant commissioner has said.
Neil Basu said he would understand if Meghan had felt "under threat all the time".

Last edited:
When someone presents an argument based on an anecdote, I immediately suspect their 'evidence'.
I'll look back and see if there's anything of worth being investigated further. But on first glance, it was anecdotal nonsense based on a supposedly email.

I just checked, it was a critique of her choice of clothes, based on an email. :rolleyes:

You want me to check if the email was an accurate critique of her clothes? :rolleyes:

She never claimed any specific ethnicity, She repeatedly stated that all records of her family's origins do not exist. That was normal for slavers to eradicate the family records of their slaves.
How can a critique of her clothes in comparison to her claimed ethnicity be accurate, if she never claimed any specific ethnicity? :rolleyes:
Let's just say she appears to be 'economical with the truth'.
It was a straight forward question and she chose to be evasive about her answer, like you do when anyone asks you anything you regard as personal. Then she squealed about racism. Again, like you do. Are you both related by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back