Has anyone ever had a fight ?

I've also never had a fight, as an adult, although when you've had a few it must come close sometimes. :LOL:

lor wrote,
im a peaceful person but i will end up in prison if someone broke into my house,i just wouldn't be able to do nothing even if they were tooled up and i knew i would loose.
A friend of mine heard someone downstairs one night in his house and ran down the stairs after them. He cleared the last 4 or 5 steps in one go and then stumbled in a heap. :LOL: Just as well really the burglers had put broken bottles on the last few steps, apparently the police said it was quite common and the theives do it to stop anyone from running after them. :eek:

Sponsored Links
paulbrown said:
Just as well really the burglers had put broken bottles on the last few steps, apparently the police said it was quite common and the theives do it to stop anyone from running after them. :eek:

:eek: Wow, things have advanced from the days when a simple scattering of marbles would have done the trick :LOL:

so many its unbelievable and all started by the other guy

heres two

cycleling in newcastle near fenham ( morrisons nearby) doing my bit to stay fit staying 1/2 metre away from the kerb ( i am not a gutter bunny ) as i approach an island ( pelican crossing ), this white van man in a luton mercedes decides to overtake ( there isnt room for me and him ) i hear a screech and a bang as he hits the island .
This van then proceeds to over take me tooting his horn and shouting shi*** out of the window ( oh my i am starting to glow) he then brakes hard causing me to nearly hit his rear bumper ( now i am not happy ) he stops i pull alongside and i proceed to bray the shi* out of van numerous dents on side
cuppla seconds later and he moves on i move on he slows comes alongside me and starts to move to my kerbside ( nearside) i have to actually go to the pavement ( this is where i make a stand )

loads of witnesses ( learner driver and a wagon driver ) so i know i will be sorted when i do this character

Fat bloke gets out of the van bounds up to me and starts effing and blinding about me staying off the efffing road :LOL:
I then proceed to wind this fat bloke up saying things like you need to take a pill m8 / you narf sweat for a fat bloke / ate too many pies did ya this has the effect i was looking for and now he is swinging at me like an uncoordinated swinging thing

took me 15 secs to put him on his ar*e and down and out ( my cyclying gloves are padded see :LOL: ) I really wanted to stamp on him for nearly killing me but it was daylight and loadsa witneses so he got away with being LAMPED ( knocked out ) got back on me bike and road away not one of these people came to my help ( or his :LOL: )

what would you have done

ps only one van driver was hurt in the makeing of this story

i have at least 15 incidents that have came to blows with me being a cyclist ( that fights back ) :cool:

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
so many its unbelievable and all started by the other guy

heres two

cycleling in newcastle near fenham ( morrisons nearby) doing my bit to stay fit staying 1/2 metre away from the kerb ( i am not a gutter bunny ) as i approach an island ( pelican crossing ), this white van man in a luton mercedes decides to overtake ( there isnt room for me and him ) i hear a screech and a bang as he hits the island .
This van then proceeds to over take me tooting his horn and shouting shi*** out of the window ( oh my i am starting to glow) he then brakes hard causing me to nearly hit his rear bumper ( now i am not happy ) he stops i pull alongside and i proceed to bray the shi* out of van numerous dents on side
cuppla seconds later and he moves on i move on he slows comes alongside me and starts to move to my kerbside ( nearside) i have to actually go to the pavement ( this is where i make a stand )

loads of witnesses ( learner driver and a wagon driver ) so i know i will be sorted when i do this character

Fat bloke gets out of the van bounds up to me and starts effing and blinding about me staying off the efffing road :LOL:
I then proceed to wind this fat bloke up saying things like you need to take a pill m8 / you narf sweat for a fat bloke / ate too many pies did ya this has the effect i was looking for and now he is swinging at me like an uncoordinated swinging thing

took me 15 secs to put him on his ar*e and down and out ( my cyclying gloves are padded see :LOL: ) I really wanted to stamp on him for nearly killing me but it was daylight and loadsa witneses so he got away with being LAMPED ( knocked out ) got back on me bike and road away not one of these people came to my help ( or his :LOL: )

what would you have done

ps only one van driver was hurt in the makeing of this story

i have at least 15 incidents that have came to blows with me being a cyclist ( that fights back ) :cool:

I quite enjoyed that, in a shameful sort of way. Much better to let you have the fights and then me read about them from the comfort of my desk . :LOL: :LOL: Can we have some more please....

johnny_t said:
I quite enjoyed that, in a shameful sort of way. Much better to let you have the fights and then me read about them from the comfort of my desk . :LOL: :LOL: Can we have some more please....

You should be ashamed! Fighting is not big or clever or something to be proud of. I hate getting into fights, it makes me feel very sad afterwards. It takes a bigger person to walk away.

good to hear someone standing up for themselves
serves him right

Brightness said:
Slogger said:
what would you have done

Taken your description and offered to be a witness for the guy whose van you had dented and then assaulted.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
no u wouldnt not if you had seen the way he nearly killed me with his van and then started to attack me ( physically):cool:

all i did was to provoke him that lil bit more so he would actually try to do what he was saying he was going to do

i think the bit about me calling him CHUBBY was the last straw :LOL:

ok second story tell me what you would have done

cycling

it was a nice day and i had just been to my old mans for tea n bikkies approx 12 mile trip so good for a break

left me dads feeling refreshed got about 2 miles out of town COWGATE this is an area know for dodgy characters druggies etc council estate but some nice people live there amongst it all

anyhoo uphill 8 mph sortoff struggling hot day etc then i noticed charvers sitting in a garden about 100 metres away drinking lager ( here we go )

i knew i should have turned around to save any bother but ah i cant do that :LOL:
got to 25 metres and charvs see me then one of them says laffingly oh look at the DOYLING on the bike ( doyling being a derogitive term for a sad looking individual :eek: ) i do look at odds cos i wear the helmet/gloves/safety glasses etc
on hearing this i immedialty step the pace up as in the past it usually comes accompanied with stones
now i am level with said charves and the ring leader ( tallest ) has two hounds in the garden which he has let loose and opened the gate :eek:
they where the scrawniest staffys you could imagine and i am meant to be afraid :LOL:
this toerag then starts to call me forest run forest ? ( remember i am now doing 3 mph uphill hehe)
two hounds now at my feet snarling and spitting and there me looking around for the nearest oranmental fence that i could impale these lil mongrels on cant see any so i stop the dogs look at me and tails start wagging i start the patting of heads cooocchycooing the lil basterds
top charve dont like this as it made his hounds look stoopid :LOL: he starts the walking in my direction with menaces move oh my i am glowing i am already planning my move on him
he is 10 stone soaking wet his m8s are 7 / 8 stone spelks the two hounds are no worse than scooby doos lil m8 i am 16 stone ( i must look fat on the bike ;) )
so the effings start i wait more efffings i think even more effings with menaces so i say I HAVE MONEY i wanted to sound so scared musta worked cos he says how much :LOL: ( i want him closer ) i tell him 40 £ eyes are lighting up as he puts his hand out heheh oh silly silly lil fuc*** i thought
all i had to do was sweep his feet and push him to the deck ?? his m8s didnt even move as i gave him a pasteing no sound came from top charve and as before it was over in 15 secs i didnt even notice he was out for the count cos as he went down he musta hit his head
doqs come running back wooffing tails wagging hehe not a sign of aggresion in them lil charve in garden are now in there house looking out of the window top charve is still motionless on the deck bleeding profusely oh i love justice
cycled away to the tunes of the GOING UNDERGROUND JAM on me mp3 the day has been too good

what would you have done ? :LOL:

Probably kept my head down, kept cycling, then written a stiff letter to the local paper (or The Guardian), assuming my limp wrists were able to lift a pen... ;)

Slogger.

I would have tried to difuse the situation by talking in a calm and rationale voice - after all violence is not the answer! :LOL:

If that failed, I would try again (never give up). :LOL:

If that failed I would do as you did :D

Topman - violence is not good but when its in self defence there is no problem. Find the best thing to do is make sure you break something so they will learn.

It was only the other other morning during a pillow talk session with the misses, that she asked have you ever been in a fight! ....she proberly asked me that as I have a knack for defusing situations when they turn ugly. I proberbly developed this whilst growing up as much to my confusion , despite standing at 6ft 4ins and without blowing my own horn ...im built like a brick s**t house!....I always got targeted by other lads...everybody on my estate wanted to drop the big guy....I think they were suffering from what i like to call 'little man syndrome'. Its the only explanation. I spent most of my life trying to convince these guys that they didnt really want to fight me, sometimes i managed it sometimes I didnt.
The funniest incident when i look back was outside a club in Bridgend. i was waiting for a taxi with a couple of good mates munching on a kebab when this fella who was arguing with his misses looked around for someone to take his fustration out on....he clocked me, walked over and hit my kebab out of my hand and punched me in the chops!......I didnt flinch (to my amazment) I paused for a moment and then I bitch slapped him across the face so hard that he fell on the floor . I picked him up by the scruff and marched him into the takeaway and ordered him to buy me another kebab. once he had we sat down on the plastic chairs and he started to tell me about how this girl treats him badley and he really loves her etc etc etc I ended up sharing a lift home with him and wishing him all the best!

Sponsored Links
Back