Hate of Women

Sponsored Links
No you said about making tea not being subject to rape
I didn't say being subject to rape either Bodd.

I wish you'd take my whole post entirely, rather than pick little parts of it and then try to belittle me when you've completely missed the point.

Sponsored Links
Been sent down holes and a told to clean the shìt out of toilets because I was the smallest or the youngest.

I'm not a woman
BINGO!!!
Now take the post together - I was asked to get the tea because I was a woman. Not because I was new or being part of the team - but because I am a woman. Can you not read what I say and understand your experience has nothing to do with mine?

Been sent down holes and a told to clean the shìt out of toilets because I was the smallest or the youngest.
Irrelevant.
If you've been subject to unwanted advances for many many years, pinned up against walls, grabbed at night because you are the smallest or the youngest then you may have a point, or had to work much harder to do well at work because of your stature or age then again, may have a point.
Please read and understand rather than come up with stuff that doesn't compare at all.

Are you saying this because I also had to make tea?
I remember now what an arse you are. I am out talking with you. I hope you felt like a real man, belittling what I had to say and my experiences of sexism etc coz then at least something good as come out of talking to you. **** all else, that's for sure.

Irrelevant.
If you've been subject to unwanted advances for many many years, pinned up against walls, grabbed at night because you are the smallest or the youngest then you may have a point, or had to work much harder to do well at work because of your stature or age then again, may have a point.
Please read and understand rather than come up with stuff that doesn't compare at all.

Your going from making tea to being raped.

I remember now what an arse you are. I am out talking with you. I hope you felt like a real man, belittling what I had to say and my experiences of sexism etc coz then at least something good as come out of talking to you. **** all else, that's for sure.

You were talking about tea then started talking about rape... I have two young girls ....do not patronise me.

Your an idiot

Last edited:
And stuck up my arse? Better than being a nasty ****** Bodd.
Bod was pulled for being a bell end by another poster, whilst you were on your sabbatical...

Just because I’m not a fan it doesn’t mean I don’t have any knowledge. I’m pretty sure every single team in the world, including the National teams have travelling fans that go without tickets to go to fan zones etc. Liverpool is no different. Pretty sure Wembley had issues with folks storming the barriers at the Euros.

Your comments about Hillsborough are ignorant and just disgusting. People went to a football match, and never came home. It was not their fault. My father in law was there that day in the crush and was lucky to escape…someone he went with that day was not lucky.

You’re a pathetic person. Constantly posting up thinly vailed racist, phobic and generally hate filled views on this form. The most pathetic thing is that your write them is such a way to give yourself a little bit of deniability as to what you’re saying, so you can hide behind that and pretend your not an angry little keyboard warrior. You don’t even have the balls to post your full views.

Anyway, you got the rise you were looking for with this thread. Congratulations. Hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.

..he usually then turns the thread into nonsense posting, once he realises he's out of his depth.

Sponsored Links
Back