skinny women

Kelinik said:
...skinny women on catwalks in Milan etc was for those with a BMI (body mass index) of under 18 ...

e.g. a tallish model who's 5'10" and weighs less than 9 stone.

Or 175cm and weighs less than 56kg

Sponsored Links
56kg? that doesn't sound much :eek: you sure about that number? thats like 2 bags of sand, or 4 cases of beer :confused: one of my female friends claims to weigh 9 stone, but she's shorter, about 5 foot 5, so thats ok.

Cat walk models are far too thin and most are ugly, a model to me is someone with a good figure and looks good to the eye.

e.g. a tallish model who's 5'10" and weighs less than 9 stone.
WOW that really is tiny! There's next to nothing of my 5'11" tall sister and I know she's around 10 st so someone of a similar height weighing over a stone less than her actually frightens me! :eek:

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Cat walk models are far too thin and most are ugly, a model to me is someone with a good figure and looks good to the eye.

...and feels good to get hold of (with her approval, of course)

Funny really! just by a strange coincidence all of us chap's here must be Adonis's, imagine if it was the ladies discussing what they like in us men!!! oh! my! god! at least women are being honest about size these days ''yep! we like to feel abit of weight in it'' ha! ha! 6 inches? no way, far too small. :LOL: :LOL:
speaking of Adonis's, whats happened to Kendor? one minit we was talking about moterbikes and the next he's off! into the sunset on his honda 50 ? :LOL:

Thats a good :?: Richardp

All the women here what do you think the perfect man should look like ?

PS be kind otherwise you'll disappoint every male on here, :LOL:

I'm not in the slightest bit bothered by listening (reading) to blokes talking openly about women, I find it quite interesting. Apart from anything else I spent two years as the only female in a class of 7 when I did my A levels so I've pretty much heard it all anyway lol!

Couldn't say what my idea of a perfect man actually is anyway, I'm either attracted to a bloke or I'm not so its not as simple as he's got to have this, this, this and this. I suppose if we're looking for shallow things to even the score I don't like men that are shorter than me (I'm only 5'6" so never really been a problem luckily!) or with beards/moustaches. Sorry! :oops:

markie said:
what do you think the perfect man should look like ?
Oh come on, it's obvious the perfect man looks like this:
ninebob.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back