skinny women

I agree those plucked to nothing then drawn on eyebrows are awful.
The fashion is definately for fuller ones... these still require subtle shaping though.

Ban....even that girl looks a little scared to look down there!!!!!!

Imagine going to the pool with your wife or girlfriend walking round with swimmy cossy on looking that though????????
It just doesnt look nice at all.

I think its because men tend to be more hairy all over so you dont notice that area as opposed to women where it stands out.

Perhaps the same applies there as does with eye brows.... subtle maintainance !!!!!!

anyway.... skinny is only in catalogues for me... im off to eat a bacon sandwich!!

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
noodlz said:
...I declined the two women who asked..

How unco-operative of you.

I always do my best to oblige.

Didn't trust myself...one nick and the train'd been unable to access the tunnel :eek: plus no end of grief. Anyways, don't like the look...trimmed and shaped is fine, but all off, bit too childlike.

toffee said:
Ban....even that girl looks a little scared to look down there!!!!!!

Imagine going to the pool with your wife or girlfriend walking round with swimmy cossy on looking that though????????
It just doesnt look nice at all.
Doesn't bother me that much. It's not a fetish of mine - I don't look at it and think "phwoarr", but neither do I think "yuk".

I think its because men tend to be more hairy all over so you dont notice that area as opposed to women where it stands out.
Could be.

Perhaps the same applies there as does with eye brows.... subtle maintainance !!!!!!
It's a grooming thing - if I was with that young woman and she wanted to remove her excess pubic hair I wouldn't think it was odd, or try to discourage her.

anyway.... skinny is only in catalogues for me... im off to eat a bacon sandwich!!
Could you do one for me, please?

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
Anyways, don't like the look...trimmed and shaped is fine, but all off, bit too childlike.
Do you feel the same about underarm hair? If she removes all of that do you think "mmm, a bit to child-like"?

How did this thread go from skinny models to whether and where women should shave?

ban-all-sheds said:
noodlz said:
Anyways, don't like the look...trimmed and shaped is fine, but all off, bit too childlike.
Do you feel the same about underarm hair? If she removes all of that do you think "mmm, a bit to child-like"?

How did this thread go from skinny models to whether and where women should shave?

This is DIYnot, after all...somewhere along the line it left it :D

Regarding the underarm hair, no I don't think that way.....it may well be an illogical way of thinking regarding muffs or lack of them and it may even be social conditioning, but the things we find attractive or a turnoff can be the strangest things. Still wouldn't say no, just not my ideal, just as I prefer women with long hair to short (this time I'm talking about on her head) my views could change in time and depending on the person.

ban-all-sheds said:
noodlz said:

I think you mentioned it BAS ,
Something about women shaving and being childlike you wrote :confused:

*laughs* You lot are awful! :LOL:

Getting back on topic the ban on skinny women on catwalks in Milan etc was for those with a BMI (body mass index) of under 18 I think it said on the news last night. Anyone know how to work out your BMI? Toffee?

The Body Mass Index is currently used as the most accurate and reliable way of measuring how are overweight you are.

You can work out your own BMI using this calculation:

Measure your height in metres and multiply the number by itself.
Measure your weight in kilograms.
Divide your weight by the answer you got in step 1. The number you are left with is your BMI.
An ideal BMI for most people is between 20 and 25

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=265&sectionId=16227

Or, use this calculator:
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/interactiveTools/bmi.aspx

I see I have a height-deficiency problem.

Thanks JohnD! :D

Well according to the calculator mine is 20.98233 - what kind of a number is that! :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back