skinny women

I know its shallow but I don't really like hairy, as in body hair, I think its nice the way these young things shave their beaver's, I don't mean all of it, but the edges ''bikini line'' I think they call it :D nice!
Don't like big bazookers, its the shape I like not the size, If they happen to be big and shapely thats fine but not big for the sake of it and these days luckerly I prefer older women :LOL: I hoped that would happen when I got older :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Curvy wins for me, every time.

All this shaving is a fairly modern phenomenon, and not something I'm particularly up on. However, if I ever happen to accidentally catch sight of a picture of a pretty lady on the internet, whilst doing some research, I must say that I would prefer them to be standing nicely and for the hairiness to be something approaching the normal shape rather than all legs apart and gibletty.

Also, I was at Manchester Airport yesterday and I saw a girl whose jeans were so low at the front, that I'm sure I must have been looking at what would have been termed her 'parts' had they not been depilated. Doesn't do anything for me, except make me glad that I've not got any daughters......

ok.. since we are onto this... I would hate to be seen with under arm hair or stubble on my legs and would make sure at all times that private area was not visible beyond pants or cossy etc...

I also pluck my eyebrows and would pluck any stray hair that reared its ugly head on my face or anywhere...
I really wish that it wasnt expected that women did this as its a pain to keep doing... but I would feel awful if I didnt do it.

social conditioning maybe but ... its worked on me.

Sponsored Links
Now - I quite like thick eyebrows - Like Imogen Stubbs or Liz Hurley back in the day......

johnny_t said:
Now - I quite like thick eyebrows - Like Imogen Stubbs or Liz Hurley back in the day......

Have you seen that political correspondent with a name something like Chaggrabati? She must have fur down her thighs.

Edit. Reeta Chakrabarti

joe-90 said:
johnny_t said:

Have you seen that political correspondent with a name something like Chaggrabati? She must have fur down her thighs.

Edit. Reeta Chakrabarti

Good lord - No I hadn't !! Before I revised downwards my liking for eyebrows I went and had another google on Imogen Stubbs. Mmmmm........She's Yummy...........

some kind of batwoman?

2004.10.19_120.jpg

johnny_t said:

So do I. What's all that business about pulling out all your eyebrows and then drawing them back on with a pencil?? Any sexiness gone out the window with that malarky!

toffee said:
ok.. since we are onto this... I would hate to be seen with under arm hair or stubble on my legs and would make sure at all times that private area was not visible beyond pants or cossy etc...
So this isn't you, then...

kevplumb said:
youm want a gall wiv some meat
jeez yerr heve to keep
warm on a cold night ;)

hmmm....how sweet :confused:
you got an extra blanket anyway? ;)

mlb3c said:
kevplumb said:
youm want a gall wiv some meat
jeez yerr heve to keep
warm on a cold night ;)

hmmm....how sweet :confused:
you got an extra blanket anyway? ;)

:LOL: Someone's in the doghouse ;)

Gotta agree, there has to be something to her, not with all those boney bits sticking everywhere...need a bit of padding ;)
Call me old fashioned, but if anyone's sticking any bones anywhere it oughta be the bloke.

As for the hairy bits on women, they can get a bit too worried about it... natural eyebrows much more attractive. Also, prefer a bit of muff, but what really gets me is when she asks you to shave it for her :eek: Just because guys shave their faces doesn't mean one could be entrusted in more delicate areas...I declined the two women who asked.

So long as she hasn't got a tasche like Merv Hughes or brows like a werewolf, natural look for me much sexier. :D

Sponsored Links
Back